Asian Tits Fandom

Glue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

at first i couldnt understand the bondage, the big bushy pubic hairs then i read up on japanese pop culture women are still the monority over there so its easier for men to potray them with a sense that pulls in more male viewers sex is a lil more open over there unlike america sex sells and the japanese people have a broad wide range of fetishes styles and thing for people to enjoy. "sorry my grammar is allways horrible"

Guest Stapler

Japan is so fucked up over here because they see something on TV and try and copy it. But they only succed in half doing the job and then they try and make there on trends and they suck. FOR FUCKS SAKE they really need a good kick in the ass they supposidly have a small statue of Liberty where i am living hahah i have to get pictures of it. And yes Women are mens possesions over here. And sex is never spoken about in public unless your a 20 year horny muther fucker [my friends always talk about it] but yeah that could be another reason for the weird kinks.

yo

hows the graf scene in japan?

i have homie who "escaped" there for awhile, he hit roof tops in broad daylight and shit.

i even heard he made the news and shit.

---

oh right channel zero, no graf content and shit...

Archived