Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
High Priest

H.R. GIGER...Machine and man

Guest Ser3adc

hot damn...and i thought i was disturbed...

...that shit is fuckin ill...what were they done with?

Most of his work, aside from the sculptures is done with either acrylic or oil paint and is either on canvas or wood. The pictures i posted were a mix of Air brush with acrylic on wood and canvas.

that's nasty.....why u always posting this weird and nasty shit? (im not mad or like hating....just really disturbing to see).........i dunno, every1 has their own opinions, can't change that.......

dude, i will kill you high priest!!!! you stole my idea! i was going to follow your lead and post some Giger stuff. but noooo... you have to do it before i can. ass! kidding. h.r. giger is one of the greatest artists ever... i even have the calenders... hehe. the movies that he went on to make are amazing... ya know, aliens, species, etc. peace.

Guest BotchdSurgry
Originally posted by cinamin roll

that's nasty.....why u always posting this weird and nasty shit? (im not mad or like hating....just really disturbing to see).........i dunno, every1 has their own opinions, can't change that.......

High Priest obviously enjoys this type of work, hence the reason for the posts.

Guest meone

i've always dug this guys stuff it so fuckin crazy and sic

Guest tears*uno

that mustve took alot of heroin to think of

cool though

bump...giger rocks...i was gonna post some of his sexual ones (talk about wierd shit-double penetrations and a weird landscape, all in the same picture!) but i couldn't find any online....oh well

dope stuff but why is it that other art gets bumped out of here.....and the people who post it get yelled at?.."what does htis have to do with graffiti....." and so on....just a thought

Originally posted by control

bump...giger rocks...i was gonna post some of his sexual ones (talk about wierd shit-double penetrations and a weird landscape, all in the same picture!) but i couldn't find any online....oh well

http://w1.871.telia.com/~u87100557/giger/g008.jpg'>

http://w1.871.telia.com/~u87100557/giger/g044.jpg'>

http://w1.871.telia.com/~u87100557/giger/g055.jpg'>

Guest HOST18 DYM

Giger is always fresh. By the way just for people who live under a rock and dont know, Gigeir is not a writer, just an amazing artist.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this