feeling lost in life

taco bell bomber

right now has to be the most confused in life ive ever been

me and my girlfriend arent doing well and shes leaving for a college thats 2 hours away, so were having problems now and its prolyl jus gonna get worse by then, so i dunno if i should jsu break up with her now...i have no job..my friends are all going to college/moving..or are jsu with their girls 24/7..im not going to college, i dotn even know if im getting outta highschool..i have to go to summerschool and i dont know how im gonna pay for it..i hate having ot rely on my parents about my fuck ups cause they been doing it all my life..i really wanna take control of mylife but theres no way i can get a job over here that pays more than 6$ an hour..and i need atleast 7$ to servive...i really ont know what to do anymore..this shit is killing me with my girl..i could give a fuc kabout anything else..i jus wanna settle with her and be happy, please give me some sort of support

depression doesnt help

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this dont help ,but fuck her theres other fish in the sea.Dont get hung up on the hollywood"she's the one" crap.Theres plenty of other girls, start mentally preparing yourself to move on, smile at girls and flirt more till your mind is on single mode.I feel for you on the whole life stinks tip, fucken paint or find a hobby to pass the time. Mooch of your parents, go to a Junior college and conquer the world, the fact that you typed in your predicamint for help was the first step,

dear sir.

If you have your head on straight, everything will be fine in the end. I know it sounds really vague and stupid, but I honostly feel that way. Relationships come and go, things will be perfect one day and nerve-racking the next. Your goals and priorities with school, work, etc. etc. will probably change countless times before you die. But, honostly, if you keep a positive attitude and dont get caught up in the bullshit, you will be fine. I promise you that.

stay positive.

love.

atak

MAN, have I ever been HERE.

That period of time when you're getting out of high-school is SUCH A BITCH. I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Been there and done that. What you need to accept is that each of us has things we gotta do in life, and your girl needs to go on to college. I know it's a painful, awful psychic agony motherfucker, but you need to focus on what your task is, and let her go do what she needs to do.

You must grow beyond the fear that she's going to ditch you for some dude in college. By focusing on that, all you are doing is creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. FOCUS ON YOUR OWN SHIT. You need to go to summer school? Get busy and rock it--you are running against the clock. KNOCK THAT SHIT OUT QUICK, and study hard, so you'll pass every class. If you are behind the curve, the answer to the problem is to work double hard.

If she loves you, being two hours away ain't shit. But if she doesn't, you are better off being a stand-up guy and letting it slide. You don't need to "break up" with her. But get real--she's going away to college. Don't show how freaked out you are, fella. She's gotta go--that's okay. Write her and call her once in a while, and if the relationship is hardy, you'll be spending some time with her when she's home on break. And if it's not happening, then it's not happening. Just chill--another, younger girl will come along, one who finds your sophisticated college-boy ass to be way more interesting than the guys she knows at her high school. Don't struggle too hard. If she's gotta go, she's gotta go. If she loves you, bro, she will be BACK. But if you disintegrate on her, it's going to be a big emotional hassle for her , and I'm here to tell you, she don't need that right now. Be a stand-up guy. If she loves you, she'll be back. And if not, well--c'est la vie.

Guest uncle-boy

buddy, dont stress this shit. 2 hours away?? thats nothing. after i hooked up with my girl i moved from Hawaii to Claifornia, ow thats far away. it fucking sucked, but then i eventually moved back and things were awsome. like after two years of being together she left for japan for a couple months to do her modeling thing. on her trip she realized what i knew all along, but was too weak to say and do. we are both only 19 and we both have a lot of growing to do as people. and sometimes ya gots ta do that alone. i still love this girl with all my heart, but she wants to travel and experience life on her own before settlng down and shit. i dont want her to leave me, but i know deep inside that its whats the best for both of us in tha long run. so dont stress about the girls too much. i know its impossible to just forget about her, but just heed the advice of tha peopleabove. good luck with your shit and finish up with summer school, you need it!:idea: think ahead and positive, and you'll be ok.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You ever get the feeling that you have no direction in life??

only when i drink way to much and being lazy they key to finding a direction in life is to do shit find another hobby do whatever it takes. my brother didnt know what he wanted to do till he was like 27 but during all that time he tried new things all the time and while he was doing that he found something that he's into.

tacobell bomber i was reading over your post and i gotta say that I actually know people in that situation that are or is in your shoes and they simply dont care. but its a good thing you do care cuz you want somethign better in life. someone told me sometimes you have to suffer in life to get where you want to be like for example johnny doesnt like reading but if he doesnt read he cant be a teacher. and being a teacher is what he really wants to be or enjoys doing. so in order to do that hes gonna have to take up the task of reading to get what he wants. a lot of people nowadays think about NOW and not the FUTURE. as for that love relationship thing i think several people pretty much answered it before me..

it probably wont make you feel better to know this but im pretty much gettin kicked out of my moms house. i dont want to live with my mom but i dont want to move from certain people.either i live with my sis and her lame roomate friends in a shithole city where its probably 99% asian and where all they do is par tay.. or with my dad where hes strict and i always get bitched at about stupid shit like not doing dishes when i purposely use paper plates so i dont have to do the dishes. so all in all its a win - win situation for me. also this guy i am starting to "fall" for use to really like me but i was to pussy to do anything about it and now i think he doesnt want anything to do with me. drama drama blah i'll get over it. you'll get over it.yes life does suck but ehh..what are yah gonna do.. at least u have ur health. $6? min. wage here is like 6.75 i think..sorry off subject. cheer up pal. listen to the kitty.

Archived