Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jucerock

yo chicago heads!!

Im moving to chicago in July, and I was looking to hook up with some new cats. So if yall are down to show me some spots and chill, hit me up.

Guest bustinbrix

yo theres mad spots in chi im in ftr right now but most crews are air aek nfk and so on and so on but when u move out move to the south burbs its da illest....... bump:king:

Actually im movin to the northwestside, round humbolt park. But if you stay on the south I could always catch the el.Peace....

Guest LethalDosage

umm..JUCE...aka.."wack STL shit disturbing TOY"

i rememebr when you used to front all hard and ahit saying you were OG writer from chicago i did this and that blah fucking blah....

if youre so down why you need kids to go paint with and show you shit? i though you used to run chicago and "kill shit" out there....

heads up chicago...this kid is a J O K E

all bark, no bite.

just curious.

Guest ArtvandaL

awwww say it aint so!

say it aint so

Juice?

i got a fucking fist with your name all over it you fuck

p.s. hope you get killed in chi and dont worry about all your toy shit out in st.louis i will make damn sure it will be gone over

To the two pussy ass bitches claiming their kings need to shut up they fuckin mouth. Dont talk shit on somebody you dont know, lety alon never even seen. Jump stupid if I ever meet you cats, ill stab you in your motherfuckin throat and thats on god!

If you want to hand out disses and drop a bunch of names, do it on the streets, not the internet.

juce, im not down w/ ld, and have no prob w/ you... but to say that ld ain't shit is completly unfounded. i'll give you that they arent acheiving their potential though. (taking into account crew size/skill)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this