WHITE PEOPLE. please stop dying you hair that shitty yellow wannabee blonde color!

fr8oholic

Originally posted by T.T Boy

it looks a whole lot worse when black people try and do it, i mean they arent fooling anyone.

at last some honkies can pull it off if its done properly.

You're 100% right. I had bleached hair a few times in my life, but now I keep it basic. Hey...I stay the way girls love me.... Tall Dark and Handsome.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fr8oholic

you look like a complete nincompoop. i'm sure some of you guys and gals on here can already attest to this but if your hair happens to also be this yiii-ackkkkkkkk blonde color than it's just been confirmed.

thank you.

good night.

i think it looks shitty when ppl die try to die there hair blonde by themselves and some parts are kinda blonde orage some are orange and some are there normal hair color because they missed some spots..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

No, I'm not, but I sure damn well look it. That's ok, my bleaching days are over... or ARE THEY? Beer,

El Mamerro

rick, fella. you're certainly not one to talk. how's that crack mansion swingin these days? usually when i tie my girlfriend up i use handcuffs but i'm curious what you rock with? any better suggestions?

the mansion is doing rather well these days, thanks for asking. as far as race goes i'm half puerto rican and half white. i've been using flat shoelaces to tie my girl up lately and duct tape when it's time to get raw.

Guest BotchdSurgry
Originally posted by aerosoled

dreads are supposed to signify the roots of the africans being pulled from their homeland by white slavedrivers. so i guess it could be offensive to a person who has slave ancestry to see a person who isnt originally from africa or has no slave ancestry to have their hair dreaded . but i do agree on that ugly eminem style hair color.

Thats like saying "My grandmother came from Russia to America due in part from The nazi's and she was haggerd so her hair fell out. Now when she see's other people with shaved heads she gets pissed because they didnt go through the same ordeal."

The whole idea of your hair "prefference" having deeper meaning's is bullshit, do what you want with the fiber growing on top of your head and stop trying to pass it off as a social/political stand point.

Also for the kid who said white people are biting culture by having dreads, white people with straight or curly hair can get them just as easily as any one else with out any special treatment .. you dont need to go to a salon for dreads, stop washing and brusing and presto: you've got dreads.

hahaha you people care too much about hair....but while we're on this whole "white people should stop doing this to their hair because its whack" tell the black women to stop relaxing their hair....haha feel that.get off this whole race thing..no one is perfect...close this dumb thread.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

mammero, you're not white dood, it doesn't really count on you. my condolences for the rest of you...

Maybe you should take another look. Thats as white as they come, fella.

yeah mams, puerto rican's are white, didnt anyone ever tell you? jesus dude.... get with it.

if you're white and have dreads, understand the cultural signifigance behind them. if you dont have enough respect to do that, then you shouldnt have them.

Yeah, it guess it's true, all puertorricans are white. Whiter than Ricky Martin's pale caucasian ass. It's just a fucking crying shame, my parents kept it away from me. Beer,

El Mamerro

fuck that shit. this is my thread and mammero's not white, that ninja's puerto rican. one of my best friends is puerto rican and he'll argue all year long how he's not white. for the rest of you fuckers discussing other races, eat poop, this is about fumbling idiots thinking yellow hair is cool...

No Such Thing as Racial Purity

Especially not in the United States. Everybody in this country is a little of this and a little of that. "Racial purity" is a complete fiction. Wear your hair however you want, wear whatever clothes you want, but just remember that whatever you do, yyou are sending a message. Appearance is communication. The question is "What do you want to communicate?" If you don't want people to hate on you for being a fascist, then don't sport a swastika.

one of my best friends is puerto rican and he'll argue all year long how he's not white.

You know, these kind of guys annoy me a little. They get so offended when people think they're white. So what, big fucking deal, I look white, I don't care what people think I am, cause it doesn't change what I look like. As long as they don't say I'm not puertorrican (it's happened before), it's cool beans. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: No Such Thing as Racial Purity

Originally posted by KaBar

"Racial purity" is a complete fiction

No doubt man. All this black/white/yellow/whatever bullshit just seems like a way for us to seperate each other from ourselves and start beef.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hair is sick. plain and simple. i use to have long hair. bout to my shoulders. then one day in science class we learned about hair. then i cut it. now im glad. hair is bad.

i TOTALLY one hundred percent disagree with the broad statement this thread makes. guys that dye their hair, do whatever you want i dont care. some girls dye their hair blonde and i think [some] look good. i agree there is a certain shade of blonde that looks like urine that would be disgusting on male or female.

but....you cant just make one broad statement about a group of people.

Guest SPLINTER

just listen to kabar. hes kinda like babar. you can trust him. if he tells you its good to jump of a cliff, do it.

Guest BotchdSurgry
Originally posted by cmeup

whites should just get full body tattoos...

then they could be black!!!! :rolleyes:

....last one to tha tattoo parlor is a WHITEBOY!!?!?!?!?!?

:lol:

Speaking from experiance tease? Dont forget the oh so important D-12 old english tattoo just to polish things off.

Guest SE4_2002

Honky power

honky and proud, wouldn`t have it any other way!! FUCK ALL WIGGER`S!! You are what you are deal with it!

Archived