Misc. Photos.

whatajerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That Dante is "fresh"!!!!

Thats the kinda posts I like to see pop up... oldies, but goodies. Theres so much flavor packed into that wall and piece... Whered all that original flavor go to? seems like these days everyone wants to be like someone else, everything slowly faded into monotinous styles and color schemes. anyway... post some more! great pic.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Peace,

that Dante piece is from the aerosolistics joint on melrose right? I've been looking for some one to post that whole piece for a while. It was running for a while because i caught flics of it in 92' when i visited LA. can you post the whole piece and maybe some of the HEX joints that were running on melrose around 92'. i remember he had a bunch of female faces right around there

LOKEE

Guest young republican
Originally posted by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?:

that asnt in 1989,, more around 1992-93 , h u gonna say 89?? come now timmy. ease back

damn he called you a toy and said he wanted to fight you behind the library....

Archived