Catchin' tags on money

Guest 87centHitMan

I've done money tags, and you don't have to wash your prints off. Millions of people can touch one dollar in a week. What makes you thik that they'll link your prints. besides if you've never been to jail they don't have your prints on record.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pose

Catchin tags on money? thats gotta be one of the gayest things ive ever read so far. first of all if u have some thick ass tag on money u know its gonna get replaced, and if u do it with a pen who the fuck is gonna notice? and saying its ballsy to do that? more like clitsy cuz i guarantee no feds are gonna come and "trace ur fingerprints" when hundreds of people touched that money. hope i didnt sound liek an asshole but its just lame as fuck.

Your the gayest thing ive read so far...

All you fools hatin' on everyone for doing money tags need to lighten up. It's just an idea and it's not like people think they're hardcore for doing it or anything. So quit yer bitchin'!!!

well, maybe "fools be hatin'" on "all y'all" for tagging money because its fucking retarded?

HAAAELZZZZ YAH DAWG I BE UP ON ALL DEM CASH MONEY DOLLAZ FROM HERE TO THE WEST COAST.....BARK BARK AND SUCH.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

well, maybe "fools be hatin'" on "all y'all" for tagging money because its fucking retarded?

HAAAELZZZZ YAH DAWG I BE UP ON ALL DEM CASH MONEY DOLLAZ FROM HERE TO THE WEST COAST.....BARK BARK AND SUCH.

OK bro, while you're bullshittin, If you're insinuating that I talk like some fucking wigger you need to re-read that post and see what it really says. I never said "Fools be hatin' on all y'all" now Did I? So fuck you if you wanna be an ass...I started this shit to get responses and to see what people think of it. I've never even actually tagged any form of currency in the history of my life. So why don't you quote me something else in the very first post...I said that I THOUGHT IT UP...not that I do it habitually. It is fucking silly but that's the point...because the point is that there really is no point to it!!!!! It doesen't really matter, now does it, friend? This post was A fucking joke to begin with, so once again to anyone who wants to say stupid shit...Quit yer bitchin!!! 'Nuff said!

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

OK bro, while you're bullshittin, If you're insinuating that I talk like some fucking wigger you need to re-read that post and see what it really says. I never said "Fools be hatin' on all y'all" now Did I? So fuck you if you wanna be an ass...I started this shit to get responses and to see what people think of it. I've never even actually tagged any form of currency in the history of my life. So why don't you quote me something else in the very first post...I said that I THOUGHT IT UP...not that I do it habitually. It is fucking silly but that's the point...because the point is that there really is no point to it!!!!! It doesen't really matter, now does it, friend? This post was A fucking joke to begin with, so once again to anyone who wants to say stupid shit...Quit yer bitchin!!! 'Nuff said!

what if i just felt like talking gangsta?

idiots.

Guest PIMPofdaPREP

any fbi agent who has enough tiome on there hdans 2 chase some little kid in the middle of north dakota who caught a tag on the white border of a dollar bill deserves 2 catch u and then they deserve 2 die...i sasy death penalty for dollar taggers

whose with me

• 4 weeks later...

Stamps

I saw on the news this dude who got a shit load of 1's and stamped like "im not scared" and "we may stumble but we don't fall" ya know all that patroic shit witch I have no ojection to but if they keep his money in ciruclation then they should keep tagged money in cirruclation. Another thing about bombing money is if your really hardcore and write your name on everything then its all good but if your a fucking toy go get famous on a wall before a dollor.

Archived