Catchin' tags on money

Guest 87centHitMan

wow some people are idiots..

All fiat money is issued by the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the U.S. Its value derives from the fact that it is the only kind of money acceptable in payment of taxes and for settling private debts in court. Those who have no tax liability have reason to acquire fiat money because it is of value to those who do. Thus fiat money can be viewed as a tax credit that is widely accepted as a medium of exchange.

Banks greatly expand the scope of fiat money by issuing credit through the act of lending. The value of bank credit money is based on the promise that it can be converted to fiat money at par. Banks must hold sufficient reserves of fiat money to accommodate such conversion on demand.

(i did not write this.. heres a link --->http://wfhummel.cnchost.com/moneybasics.html)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i once got a dollar bill that had george with boobs, a stick figure in a robe taking a shit saying jesus lovesyou...no joke..some lady at like jc penny or some shit gave it to me for change and i was like your fucking kidding me...

but i took it of course..and the jesus dollar is hopefuly floating around to this day touching people and showing them the way:cool:

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by yoink

i once got a dollar bill that had george with boobs, a stick figure in a robe taking a shit saying jesus lovesyou...no joke..some lady at like jc penny or some shit gave it to me for change and i was like your fucking kidding me...

but i took it of course..and the jesus dollar is hopefuly floating around to this day touching people and showing them the way:cool:

hhahahaha

Originally posted by Dyptheria

maybe i'm being paranoid, but just imagine you'd hit up a shit load of bills, and then they're sent back to washington, or whereever the money is desytroyed, and they notice a huge amount have the same tag, it would alarm them, and then they're investigate your graff name. the FBI would be on your ass, and they can track you down and find your ass in a matter of days. you'd get hit with a federal felony.

it's not like they don't already read my emails...

life's short, fuck it...

haha i just got an idea:

deficate in a container get some money .. and write (not to big.. you odnt wanna scare em off before they can read it...) "you are currently holding a piece of us currency that has been shitted on, enjoy!" then rub the bill in the containter of shit... of course you must do it in this order or else youll be writing on a bill wiht shit smeared onit .. by the way .. dont get shit all over it.. you dont want people to throw it out.. you want itto circulate!

this can of course be done wiht the following in replacemnt of shit(this comes in handy for those of you readers who are belimic(sp) and anarexic(sp?) since producing the nessasairy(sp? god im dumb) ingredients(sp?????):

piss

cum

buggers

large amounts of ear wax

dog or any pet shit (bird shit is espeacially nice)

and of course anthrax (ooh that one probably hit the spot for all those patriotic folks outt here...

Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

haha i just got an idea:

deficate in a container get some money .. and write (not to big.. you odnt wanna scare em off before they can read it...) "you are currently holding a piece of us currency that has been shitted on, enjoy!" then rub the bill in the containter of shit... of course you must do it in this order or else youll be writing on a bill wiht shit smeared onit .. by the way .. dont get shit all over it.. you dont want people to throw it out.. you want itto circulate!

this can of course be done wiht the following in replacemnt of shit(this comes in handy for those of you readers who are belimic(sp) and anarexic(sp?) since producing the nessasairy(sp? god im dumb) ingredients(sp?????):

piss

cum

buggers

large amounts of ear wax

and of course anthrax (ooh that one probably hit the spot for all those patriotic folks outt here...

thats not funny.. your obviously not very mature.. i would expect a 10 year old to say or do something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I did an outline on a dollar bill like 4 years ago and about 2 months ago my cousin went to 711 and he got the same dollar bill! When He showed it to me I didnt even remember when I did it then I kept it just for memories cause it came back to me.

Guest melt

this can of course be done wiht the following in replacemnt of shit(this comes in handy for those of you readers who are belimic(sp) and anarexic(sp?) since producing the nessasairy(sp? god im dumb) ingredients(sp?????)

:lol:

So I went to the store the other day, and I bought paint with some bombed money. It was all fucked up, they looked at the bill, then at the paint and then they called up the manager. It was like judge and jury. I was pissed. I totally only wanted to buy the fucking paint for my mom. damn bastards, never get me when I am out for the goods, but when my mom needs to spray down her planter I get accussed of graff. I just thought I would share the story...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i'm pretty sure they get destroyed once you tag them. a bank will get their hands on them and off they go...

yeah.. thats why you try to hit the smaller currency.. most dollar bills will be in circulation for a lot longer than 20's.. because 20's usually go straight to the bank at the end of the day.. but dollars usually are given to one of the next 5 customers in line. .. if you hit money.. hit ones.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I just thought this up this morning. It's silly, but anyone ever try hittin up dollar bills? It's pretty ballsy, because it is federal property after all. And that shit goes all around the region you're in, then the entire country. Sounds alot like freights. There needs to be a new revolution in the graff scene. It's a great way to get your name out when you think about it. Everyone touches money and I'm sure they glance at it before they spend it. I think the government would destroy it after too long, though...

as soon as i get my paycheck in my hands and cash it i tag every dollar i have throw a pair of shades on the dead pres. i cant wait till i get my hands on one of them later on down the road..but what are the chances of that?

Guest 87centHitMan

haha i just got an idea:

piss

cum

buggers

large amounts of ear wax

There's some punkers in my town that take dollar bills and really put shit in it and then fold it in half...Then when some poor sap comes walking along thinking "Oh, cool I found a dollar" They really end up thinking "Oh shit, It's covered in shit!!!!!!!" and throw it down again...

Catchin tags on money? thats gotta be one of the gayest things ive ever read so far. first of all if u have some thick ass tag on money u know its gonna get replaced, and if u do it with a pen who the fuck is gonna notice? and saying its ballsy to do that? more like clitsy cuz i guarantee no feds are gonna come and "trace ur fingerprints" when hundreds of people touched that money. hope i didnt sound liek an asshole but its just lame as fuck.

that money idea is rediculous

alright now lets think of this logically. a can of krylon is anywhere from 1 to 5 bucks. a dollar is less expensive to tag. its basically impossible to be caught for it also. but come on, its a peice of money. my suggetion to you is this. go to your local newspaper and pay for a spot. instead of a dark ally way, now its in everyones face. and the thing about it is that its legal. freedom of press. get some people together and get a bigger add and all of you throw your words up. then those little pricks in their suits and ties cant help but see it while they are drinking their starbucks coffee. you ask for a revolution, well my friends there you go. its fool proof.

its time we bring the graff out of the run down buildings and train yards and into the places where it is hated. keep the trains a sacred place, because thats were it was born. but always try and expand. the world of graff is being limited to too many black books. if we dont take a stand, what will be left? dont let a thing like graff be wipped out. im on a mission, whos with me?

Guest 87centHitMan

All you fools hatin' on everyone for doing money tags need to lighten up. It's just an idea and it's not like people think they're hardcore for doing it or anything. So quit yer bitchin'!!!

to all you little pussies (including artvandal)

why is it that graff must include so much hate? graff is a pure thing. lets keep it that way. if not i will line every one of your shits and completly dishonor the little fame you hold in the world of graff. not now but one day i will be a legond. i am capable of shit you will never even think off. you are incompitent of even looking at my shit. eat shit and die you toy ass pussies.

Originally posted by KIND

yea i hitup money sometimes..usually when im just real bored..ive even thrown up a bomb on one then used it in a soda machine..

I use ta do that shit all the time me and another writer used ta work at the same place and every day on lunch we'd bomb $$$ then jus put them in the snack machines.......I got a bombed dollar from a gas station once, it was jus a toss up and some hand styles but it was still cool though.......:king:

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I just thought this up this morning. It's silly, but anyone ever try hittin up dollar bills? It's pretty ballsy, ...

Yeah i've done it. I know it's pretty ballsy, but i'm just a renegade like that.

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, it's ballsy. Federal Property! If they caught you you'd be fucked, man! But good luck getting caught doing that...There was a bit of sarcasm intended there...!??

Archived