Blunts

FatThugBitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

up here I use Century Sams, 4:20 Blunt Wraps (mad flavours, like strawberry, cognac, blueberry, vanilla, chocolate, etc.), Titans, and Backwoods. I use tobacco if the weed is sorta wet. The question is, do you use the illy from the blunt, or cigarette tobacco?

HANSONS STRAWBERRY BANANA SODA CANS!!!

take a can of fruit juice (prefereably banana strawberry)

empty the fruit juice into a cup

now make a bong out of the can by denting it in the middle, poking some holes in the dent, then smoking out of the can opening on the top

blaze up, you will get a sorta fruity smell with the weed

after huge ass hits, drink some of the juice

when you get high, you should have a bubble gum taste on your tongue, like your chewing an extra long lasting flavor of bazooka joe shit

be carefull, you might start to chew you own fuckin tongue, put a pasifier in your mouth so you can look like a gay raver, and wear a bib!

but isnt smoking out of aluminum bad?!:confused:

i dunna smoke but ill have to tell my friends that...theyll get a boner...

i made em an apple bong when they didnt have shit once...mgyver style...it worked out pretty well too..

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by REGULATOR

haha when im high and i get a boner, i feel like my dick is 12 inches long....its great...but then i sober out and realize its not and get all sad

.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that shit is to funny.............>

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by platapie

pages from the bible

i had to do that shit in jail, man, for the tabaccs. I only used blank pages, though.

HANSONS STRAWBERRY BANANA SODA CANS!!!

take a can of fruit juice (prefereably banana strawberry)

empty the fruit juice into a cup

now make a bong out of the can by denting it in the middle, poking some holes in the dent, then smoking out of the can opening on the top

blaze up, you will get a sorta fruity smell with the weed

after huge ass hits, drink some of the juice

when you get high, you should have a bubble gum taste on your tongue, like your chewing an extra long lasting flavor of bazooka joe shit

be carefull, you might start to chew you own fuckin tongue, put a pasifier in your mouth so you can look like a gay raver, and wear a bib!

http://www.tsi.com/fittest/images/app_photo.jpg'>

you got it all wrong. you poke a hole in the side of the can towards the top(where you drink) and turn the can upside down and poke holes in the bottom(extra lare bowl). no need to dent anything.

Guest Stapler

I prefer to roll blunts myself. But in Australia i smoke joints. I use Talli hoes or Rizzla papaers. Normally i mix one cigarette to one gram of weed. If the weed doesnt taste good then i pull out the flavoured papers.

Cans? Thats sick dude....i dont roll blunts but sometimes I roll joints with king size rizzlas. I only smoke nugs though so i'm not really down for joints unless its like 4 or more people...glass is the best. If any of you come across some herb called "AK47" buy it and thank me later...

hmmm ak-47....hydro...where the fuk i get this shit!! damn around here everything is just called "weed", and its basically all the same!! i wanna try some hydro

That sucks...you should try the AK, it's one of my favs. If your not ready it will kick your ass. You'd just have to smoke it to know how awesome this strain is...

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

If any of you come across some herb called "AK47" buy it and thank me later...

yeah, ok...whatever.:rolleyes:

:dazed: and :confused:

Guest GEAsusONEnep

White owls get the gas face. They're cheap and all, but they're fucking terrible. I prefer to smoke my marijuana in a dutch, if it all possible, but sometimes I have to resort to my second favorite, the original philly blunt.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Stapler

I prefer to roll blunts myself. But in Australia i smoke joints. I use Talli hoes or Rizzla papaers. Normally i mix one cigarette to one gram of weed. If the weed doesnt taste good then i pull out the flavoured papers.

why do heads put tobacco in with the weed? man have you ever ripped a filter off a cigarette and hit it like a joint? fuckin garbage....aerosol junkie....why dont you send me some ak-47...haha...for real..hahaha... nugs are the best with glass...especially a new glass pipe.....;)

Archived