The Female Appreciation Thread

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

I don't think you're bad - I just resent the feminism = man hating dyke stereotype. I'm firmly pro women standing up for themselves, and yes I'm gay - but my friends are almost exclusively male BECAUSE I don't like how women limit themselves.

My take on feminism - in the western world men don't have to repress women - they are more than happy to do it themselves. What's more they will pay through the NOSE for it! Shoes you can't walk in and cause back and knee injury including arthritis. Making themselves SICK to look like some woman who might not even be the same race as they are. Painting their faces as if their own wasn't good enough....for whom?

I hate women. Weak willed, vacuous, vain, petty and unwilling to break with this programming because they are too busy buying "anti-aging" cream (magic beans anyone?) and looking forward to their wedding (any time after the age of 6)

Girls who aren't like this are on in a million - and more precious than greek sculpture.

i love you bodice. its so rare that women can think like this. YOU are a greek sculpture.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

im all for women, but those are all generalizations that hold no weight whatsoever. individuals are important, fuck sweeping statements whether they be praise or insults. yay women yay men, fuck women fuck men. goodnight.

Guest platapie

i think most of this board is filled with young men so thats why you hear all this. the hormones are flyign all over. but for the most part i agree with you and girls do kick ass. but then theres those that give the rest of them a bad name. gusy are just fucked up we all know that and its whatever. but please belive girls kick ass and i love the female. but some fuck it up for others.

Canadiano - that's right, the ONLY reason any woman would criticise men was if she were gay:rolleyes:

Ass&Titties - I assume that AMAZING game you be spittin is why you're stuck on the internet talking shit under an assumed name. You gets my respect hoe

And FROSTY - way to prove his point on the intelligence bit NONSENSE is a very simple word

ARENT YOU GAY?! BITCH YOU ARE A NAZI WITH SAGGY MAN TITTIES! THE ONLY MEN YOU GET ARE SKINNY PUNK ROCK GAY FAGGOTS ! STUCK ON THE INTERNET?! BITCH YOUR ON THIS SHIT 24/7 YOU DYKE!

I don't think you're bad - I just resent the feminism = man hating dyke stereotype. I'm firmly pro women standing up for themselves, and yes I'm gay - but my friends are almost exclusively male BECAUSE I don't like how women limit themselves.

My take on feminism - in the western world men don't have to repress women - they are more than happy to do it themselves. What's more they will pay through the NOSE for it! Shoes you can't walk in and cause back and knee injury including arthritis. Making themselves SICK to look like some woman who might not even be the same race as they are. Painting their faces as if their own wasn't good enough....for whom?

I hate women. Weak willed, vacuous, vain, petty and unwilling to break with this programming because they are too busy buying "anti-aging" cream (magic beans anyone?) and looking forward to their wedding (any time after the age of 6)

Girls who aren't like this are on in a million - and more precious than greek sculpture.

WHAT THE FUCK?! GREEKS? ARE YOU GREEK BITCH? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? NO WONDER YOUR GAY HOE, WITH TALK LIKE THIS NO MAN WOULD WANT YOU! SLEEP DEPRIVATED ASS, GO WATCH A MOVIE. I SEROUSLY FEAR YOU ARE GOING TO START MURDERING PEOPLE AND SHIT.

Originally posted by Ass&Titties

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

YOU ARE GAY SON!! QUIT TRYING TO SHOW OFF TO THE RETARDED BITCHES ON THIS SITE! FUCK YOU HOES YOUR CLIT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED EMBRYO SACK! WHAT IS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC SHIT? WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS AND THEY KNOW THAT SHIT. YO ILL GIVE A HOE SOME MONEY MAYBE A LITTLE LOVE BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE WANTS SOME RESPECT! I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BEEN WITH A WOMEN SON, THAT SHIT YOU POSTED IS WACK! YO IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMANS GAY LITTLE SIDE KICK DO IT SON! WOMEN GIVE GOOD HEAD AND THATS ALL THEIR GOOD AT! PROPS WOMEN, PROPS. IF YOU NOTICE FINE WOMEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FEMINIST SHIT LIKE YOU GAY PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS THE FAT ASS BULL DYKE LOOKING BITCHES. THE KIND THAT HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN ME! BUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY MAN, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO THE LIFETIME CHANNEL OR OXYGEN OR SOME SHIT!

ahahahahaahha!.....thats gangster.......lol

word. they should all just pierce their nipples right?.......:)

-WOMEN GIVE HEAD

YOU ARE GAY SON!! QUIT TRYING TO SHOW OFF TO THE RETARDED BITCHES ON THIS SITE! FUCK YOU HOES YOUR CLIT LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED EMBRYO SACK! WHAT IS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC SHIT? WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS AND THEY KNOW THAT SHIT. YO ILL GIVE A HOE SOME MONEY MAYBE A LITTLE LOVE BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE WANTS SOME RESPECT! I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BEEN WITH A WOMEN SON, THAT SHIT YOU POSTED IS WACK! YO IF YOU WANT TO BE A WOMANS GAY LITTLE SIDE KICK DO IT SON! WOMEN GIVE GOOD HEAD AND THATS ALL THEIR GOOD AT! PROPS WOMEN, PROPS. IF YOU NOTICE FINE WOMEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FEMINIST SHIT LIKE YOU GAY PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS THE FAT ASS BULL DYKE LOOKING BITCHES. THE KIND THAT HAVE MORE FACIAL HAIR THAN ME! BUT DONT TRY TO CHANGE ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY MAN, TAKE THIS SHIT BACK TO THE LIFETIME CHANNEL OR OXYGEN OR SOME SHIT!

hahah thats great....i wanna see what Dee or Dlush says about this

WHAT THE FUCK?! GREEKS? ARE YOU GREEK BITCH? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? NO WONDER YOUR GAY HOE, WITH TALK LIKE THIS NO MAN WOULD WANT YOU! SLEEP DEPRIVATED ASS, GO WATCH A MOVIE. I SEROUSLY FEAR YOU ARE GOING TO START MURDERING PEOPLE AND SHIT.

That's great. Which strapping, brave member of 12oz are you anyway? Why are you hiding? Are you concerned that I might give you are really stern talking to? Are you worried someone might call you an asshole?

"Well gee. If I say shit like that - people will think I'm an asshole. I know, I'll use another name and then everyone will still think I'm cool."

that's pretty astoundingly lame sweetie

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time

I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm drunk. I think

I wrote what I feel. Fuck assholes. I'm drunk. Some yuppies were checking my throwup today on the street, they hated it, I loved it, no doubt. We steal food. Fuck you.

Women are dope. I'm an asshole. Word. Fuck your mom, I'll rape that slut. Contradiction baby, ak like u no.

Kill Kill Kill Kill.

Wilt told me to say this was

Ted

(which it was) so he didn't look like a prick.

-- Wakowski. Bump for females.

hahaha..i just got to read this thread..and if some of you cats think the way you do...you're going to pay for it later in life...women bottom line are a beautiful lifeform.however they are humans like everyone else..and there are female chodes...if anyone knows me they know that i will respect a woman to the end...unless she is obviously a chode..in which i make her mad....but i will never "play" a girl..i wont just run around having sex..ive done things like this..and i look back i dont regret it..i just know it was not me.just respect guys..life isn't about getting laid as many times as possible..thats why they have people with their cocks falling off..reckognize....oh...and if you didn't know...ted is a female...:rolleyes:

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Ted under Wilt's name

Word. Fuck your mom, I'll rape that slut.

Hahaha good god I was wrecked. My apologies to sensitive types. I blame society.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

Without a doubt, females make life worth living.

and when your lady makes you food it tastes the best.

Oh fuck yes. I had a girlfriend once, and she simply kept it frugal ... on the gourmet tip. She had this Thai dish, it was called "evil jungle prince" (seriously). It was basically chicken and cabage cooked in a unique sort of sauce -- sweet but tangy. Bangin'. She also taught me how to make sushi. Such a sweet girl.

Boy I tell ya', I miss her ...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: Re: The Female Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Dyptheria

i'd like to live where you live, because apparantly the women are amazing, and the men are dumb, and so i'd have no competition for these flawless women.

i'm not saying that women are incapable of what you say, but people are individuals, not just two categories.

Yo Dyp, re-read homeboy, you'll notice I included exceptions in virtually every category. And my viewpoint is slanted from being a fucking anti-social asshole with passive-aggressive hate-fueled tendencies.

For the record, you don't want to live where I currently reside. I'm stuck in a boring fucking overly-typical American shithole where a HUGE percentage of the people -- men and women alike -- possess about as much original thought and character as a fucking Republican convention. These assholes are complacent pieces of shit who need to be kicked in the ass and strung up by their testicles or fake tits so the rest of the free world can throw darts at them and laugh at their lack of overall individual spirit. I fucking hate all of them.

Radical politique, Gerald.

That's great. Which strapping, brave member of 12oz are you anyway? Why are you hiding? Are you concerned that I might give you are really stern talking to? Are you worried someone might call you an asshole?

"Well gee. If I say shit like that - people will think I'm an asshole. I know, I'll use another name and then everyone will still think I'm cool."

that's pretty astoundingly lame sweetie

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I'm seeing too many fucking threads on here that undermine the overall illness of women -- you stupid male fucks.

Here's a few reasons why women are BETTER THAN MEN:

- They're generally more open minded. Females seem to just be more accepting of variant ideas, cultures, lifestyles, outlooks and trains of thought than guys do. This isn't the case all the time but, for the most part, females hold it down when it comes to expanding their mind. Act like you know.

- Females are reasonable. Guys will jump into a sketchy situation and 95% of the time they will resort to violence right off the bat. Women realize that YOUR BRAIN is a stupid thing to WASTE and act accordingly. Granted, some girls are morons but again, by and large, most girls will think before they act -- a trait most guys have yet to develope. Props.

- Women tend to recognize beauty more than men. Your average female will notice the splendor in things that will take an average guy years to figure out. They have an awesome sense of color and balance, that's why women can decorate things with the quickness and typically keep it real when it comes to matching colors and thinking three dimensionally. Recognize motherfuckers.

- Sensitivity. Most guys are so self-conscious of admitting their own feelings that they outright deny them in the first place. Women don't give a fuck, they express themselves more than men and have little shame for doing so. For this they get the Ghostface "tennis court for your birthday." Root-beer thoughts male beeyotches ... what!?

- Style. Ordinary guys have NO sense of style. They'll leave the house with a dark green shirt on, bright red shorts and flip-flops with a cell phone dangling from their waste and horrid breath. Dumb asses. Women keep it gangster with color-coordination and excellent fashion choices (most of the time at least, unfortunately there are some women who can't get it together either. I think my point still stands).

- Sex. Girls know what's up in bed. They're ten times more complicated than men and they need even more attention to be properly satisfied. Fuck yeah.

Fully pleasuring a women is an artform in itself, which is fucking dope. Any guy who's ever succesfully "pleasured" a women they love knows how gratifying it is to realize she's had a good time. Either that or they've caught their girl faking, which would feel like shit. I guess that sucks. Read books or something, women deserve it.

- Intelligence. Even though some girls can be dumb as a rock, they still seem to be generally smarter than guys. Men will eat a piece of 3-day old food off of a strangers piss-stained floor and burp dragon-breath afterwards. Women wont. Case closed.

- The ability to rationalize. Stupid fucking males will jump to conclusions like monkeys will jump to bananas. Women will typically take a bit of time and actually CONSIDER various outcomes of the decisions they make. Holy shit, what a brilliant idea. Women hold the crown again.

- Beauty. I barely have to say anything, this is obvious. Women are fucking amazing. They represent everything that is lovely, smooth, tender, feminine and respectable in the world. Guys are hairy, degenerate fucks. Women win, hands down.

I could go on but I won't because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

In closing, I'm a dirty, ugly, fat bastard.

Peace.

dude, be my boyfriend .

stupid bojangles actually got mad at me because i wanted to have an orgasm! something like" you always want me to make sure you have one. can't we ever just do it..... bla bla bla.... " like WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? so you can be the only who gets to have them? please.

Woooooohooooooooooooooo

"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power, just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

where is that quote from??

its weird to go through life unnoticed...or noticed in some type of critical point of view..because of my fucking hair..or because i dont wear trend type shit...its those types of girls that run rampid in this city.i suck.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Hahah, damn, some folks need to chill out. It's not like I'm being DEAD serious here ... just having a little fun and throwing some exagerration around.

Lighten up gentlemen...

Guest Canadiano

I don't know, man...some people go off on this "I hate it when women are so materialistic and shit! Why do they always gotta dress so nice?" shit. fuck, I love a woman who is materialistic, and wheres stilleto (sp) heels and clothes like that. The only thing is that i love a woman who is materialistic, but buys the shit on her own. Golddiggers are fuckin' stunts who most usually get played themselves (i haven't had the privilege to do this yet, but I've seen my friends fuck golddiggers over large). I've had girlfriends who dress in mad expensive clothes, and make sure they look proper before they go out. I must admit, however, the ones that have to do that EVERYtime they go out has been reading too many beauty magazines, and not enough fashion mags.

Guest Ted Wakowski

A More Realistic Take

Obviously some of the things I wrote initially about women were extremely slanted towards my own individual outlook. I was just being an offensive asshole, and there's nothing wrong with that. Plus I was swimming around in about 8 rum and cokes. Reason tends to subside under such circumstances and gives way to gut feeling. Fuck it.

I think, in plain reality, women and men are no fundamentally "better" or "worse" than each other in any aspect. The things I pointed out that appeal to me about the female dynamic represent the qualities I find myself admiring most in the good women that I have known. To even counter some of the thoughts I've expressed, I can recall being acquainted with various women who absolutely defy virtually every last idea or notion illustrated within the first post; some of them have been among the most close-minded, shallow, irrational, insensitive, unreasonable and hideously revolting pieces of replicated cardboard that may have ever walked (or in some cases awkwardly limped) across the face of the earth. But those women are excluded from my perspective and represent what I consider to be a minority of vomitous afterbirths in a field of polished gems. And I'm fully aware that some of the things I said about guys are almost blatantly false (yes, there are guys who know how to rock gear better than some women, will keep a level head in some of the illest situations and aren't the fucking morons I've so gloriously labeled them as).

The overlying idea here, from my narrow and under-developed point of view, is that the intrensic worth of many first-rate, honorable women is often overlooked by the dominant male perception that rattles around and rears its chest-beating persona in Western society, as well as others. It pisses me the fuck off. There are things that shithead guys refuse to acknowledge about those lovely women out there, or just don't see. Some heads need to wake the fuck up. Others don't. And there are a whole flock of motherfuckers running around out there who need to have their fucking balls fed to them in front of their family while their skin is slowly peeled from their body and the cartilage that softens the joints between their bones is burnt to a fucking crisp and they're left writhing in an agonizing state of perfect misery. I'd love to take a fucking pitchfork and gouge out all their internal organs and start catching glass tags with their stomach acid.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Canadiano

^^ nice state of perfect misery...but not perfect enough

I agree. It can never be perfect enough ...

Archived