FUCKING PERVERTS!

Guest Canadiano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One time i was at this club in the city.. it attracts people from all walks of life but also more than it's fair share of gays and lesbians. so me and my friends are just chilling, smoking blunts and getting drunk listening to this mad hip hop dj, when i decide to go to the toilet. when i got in there, there was this guy, dressed up as a hooker in the washroom taping his dick between his legs coz he had tights on.. he sort of looked like a cross between marilyn manson and michael jackson. he was with some of his other trouser bandit buddies so i was like 'ughhh..' and quickly locked myself in a cubicle. I started taking a leak and when i look up, there he is, with his head over the cubicle wall looking at me taking a piss... i told him to f*ck off and when i got out of the toilet he said to me "bite my weeny, with relish on it" like in a real breezy homo way.. i didnt even want to touch this dude so i just booked it out of there.

does that count ?

Guest Canadiano

^^ I know. If that dude was sucking on my toes, I'd be creeped out for life. Still, though, i kinda have an idea now, ever since the subway washroom incident, Devilush. I felt so grossly violated. And the guy with the public defecating in tight shorts fetish made me feel fucked, too. He put on the show, just for me, a stones throw away from the gaybourhood.

yea dlush i agree, especially in SF where perverted people wander the streets at all times...i commend girls on having to put up with all that shit 24/7, i would like flip out and start wearing baggy clothes that hid my features if i was a girl.....this one friend of mine who is a girl and has some pretty nice features hehe, is always complaining to me about how guys (homeless people, crackheads, unemployed losers) are always staring, touching her, asking for her phone number....i remember i was on the bus with her and this one homeless guy was popping a boner...she kept bending over and her thong would pop out and the homeless guy was getting such a big kick out of it..i didnt want to tell her because the homeless guy might have gotten mad at me and who knows what he would have done so i told her later.......it makes me sorta glad to be a guy sometimes

Originally posted by Devilush

just be thankful that you arent a girl.

hey dlush,

i'm sorry to hear that shit like this happens to you and probably every other girl..

no disrespect, but guys put up with a lot of shit too, maybe not like sexual harrassment, but it's similar in the fact that you cant really go out and be yourself and have a good time or whatever without getting in fights, almost getting stabbed, shot or whatever just for looking at some other fuckface.. even when you're not looking for trouble.

in summary, i spose both sexes put up with a lot of shit that is gender specific..

ummm.. i'm done ???

:o

Originally posted by avils

hey dlush,

i'm sorry to hear that shit like this happens to you and probably every other girl..

no disrespect, but guys put up with a lot of shit too, maybe not like sexual harrassment, but it's similar in the fact that you cant really go out and be yourself and have a good time or whatever without getting in fights, almost getting stabbed, shot or whatever just for looking at some other fuckface.. even when you're not looking for trouble.

in summary, i spose both sexes put up with a lot of shit that is gender specific..

ummm.. i'm done ???

:o

no shit

its sub impossible to go the bar and hang out for a few hours without some fuckass running up on you with a knife because you happened to look at his shoesgirlmade eye contact for a second...

like chill out asshole...

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

no shit

its sub impossible to go the bar and hang out for a few hours without some fuckass running up on you with a knife because you happened to look at his shoesgirlmade eye contact for a second...

like chill out asshole...

amen brother.

Originally posted by Devilush

avils i think that you are totally right. but its scary for a girl. we never know what will happen to us. we might get raped, killed, or something even worst. but it does go both ways.

yep i agree with you.. please dont think i was saying like "girls dont have it as bad or whatever" but just that both sexes have their fair share of problems... either way it's all fucked and so is the world.

stay safe.

Guest Canadiano

MORE PERV STORIES!! I know enough of you fucks live in messed up cities...hell, I bet the rural areas can be way worse, still!

Guest im not witty

this isnt really a perv story, more like a diet penthouse forum one, but ill tell it anyway. last week i was standing in my window on the 2nd floor of my apt, trying to fix my window blinds that were all fucked up. this redhead cokehead girl that lives next door came outside in a sundress skirt type thing to go to her car, she gets sumthing out starts to leave and then i can tell she sees me out of the corner of her eye. (im still standing in front of the window, she turns around, goes back to her car,

and bends over like spread fucking eagle giving me the full panty muff shot from behind, she fake rummages around in her front seat for a hot one, then closes the door emptyhanded and goes back inside. i was like

uhhhh cool. thanks i guess. come back anytime.

Guest Canadiano

^^ ahhh...now we're getting stories from the other side, eh? I was expecting tales from the victims of pervs, but I guess this is just as insightful...

Guest im not witty

i think you missed the point. yes i watched this poor misguided girl bend over, but shes the one with the perverted tendencies, i was merely a bystander caught in the crossfire of her malicious upskirt rampage in the parkinglot at 3am in the morning.;)

Guest Canadiano

yo, man! Talk to that broad! Don't give me no wishy washy bullshit excuse like "oh no, I couldn't do that, she's a cokehead..." Fuck that! She is a freak, and lives beside you. There should be no further motivation. Try talking to her (even if she is way older than you), and if she rejects you, I'm sure she'll be down to sit and enjoy a beer with you in her apartment some time while the sun is shining outside.

Guest ego trippin

I was sitting at the train station about a year ago after school waiting for a train and this hobo looking dude comes up to me and asks me very casually if i want a blowjob, he even promised it wouldn't cost me anything. I told him to fuck off in no uncertain terms and he shrugged his shoulders and walked into the public toilets. 30 seconds later, my friend comes running out of the toilets yelling and cursing. It turns he was standing at the urinal and the bum walked up behind him and grabbed his dick. Next thing we know, the bum's walked out of the toilets and started walking towards us, pulling his dick in broad daylight. My mate kicked him in the balls and i clocked him over the head with a fire hydrant, then we went to town on his ribs, Needless to say, he didn't show up in our neighbourhood again

Guest Canadiano

man oh man oh man...I feel really, really bad for your friend. At least you guys did something. Maybe shoulda castrated him or something. What the fuck makes him think he can get away with that shit? I'm surprised the dude who I clocked at the subway station washroom was there to jerk it my dick! I don't how long he was standing there for, but it was probably a bit. I'm not even a violent guy, and I had to deal with that disgusting, sub-human piece of shit myself. People should have some sense of duty, knamean?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Canadiano

the only stories that compared with my three stories are Stapler's, and Tyler Durden's.

Fuck that, you were all grown men when it happened. Go back and read mine, try getting perved when you're a 3 year-old boy. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest im not witty

wow, this new apt complex is amazing.

first the redhead cokehead showing me her goods, then last night.

abot 4 girls came and jumped the fence to the apt's pool which happens to also be right outside my window. the shit was like porky's.

they all got naked and just splashed around and were all giggly and

generally saying/doing lame shit, but indeed naked and nice looking. it was such a scene from a 80s summer camp movie.

my friend and my girlfriend and i, just sat outside on my steps and watched them be wanna be girls gone wild for like an hour. we were hoping security would come and arrest them whilst they were naked, but they didnt . oh well this place rules. god bless america.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by REGULATOR

phsss...i rubbed one out on the mother fuckin japanese bullet train!!!

One time I rubbed one out onto a toilet seat in a public bathroom. The toilet seat was dark brown so i got a peace of toilet paper and smeared my seed all over it so that it appeared to be a clean toilet seat. Your turn.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

me and my younger brother both jacked off into the bathing soap at this hotel in tokyo, there was no one in the public bathroom so we opened up the huge soap containers and released into them, then closed them up

no lie....your turn

Archived