FUCKING PERVERTS!

Guest Canadiano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the usual cat-calling like Devil does, but Ive definitely also got my share of guys flashing their dicks at me. I remember visiting my friend at her place in BK, as I was walking towards the gates of the parkinglot was a guy laughing and looking at me, obviously holding a beer [in a paper bag]. As I got closer I realized he was shaking his dick at me. I ignored it, ran in and told the front desk who thank god promptly got that guy out of there.

Another time waiting for the F train in BK I noticed a fairly good looking black man across the tracks, about mid to late 20s. So I go on listening to music, and I look over to the BK bound side again, just trying to speed up time. Kid is standing there with his dick out yet again, shaking it at me.

Last week my girl got felt up on the 4 train by 86th street during rush hour. Fucking froteurs. I swear if some fuck did that to me, I would have done the ole aim for the knee downwards kick and hoped I would have bent his leg backwards.

^ how awful gatita!

i get the usual stuff; guys staring at my chest and my butt, sometimes a whistle here and there (more so if i happen to be in the company of other, if not more attractive-looking lady friends); it is for that same reason that i don't wear too many tight or revealing clothes; i don't like bringing any kind of attention to myself; i only know too well how guys think; makes me self-conscious.

if my husband is with me (which is 90% of the time), he will say something really loud in that asshole manner of his to them, rendering them speechless and ashamed. they can't ever say anything back.

i hate the fact that you can't even wear what you want to wear these days without worrying that some perv's gonna say something to you...

there are a lot of dudes that are going to yell at anything, regardless of how you look or what you're wearing..if you're female, you're getting hollad at..

i started to just say fuggit and wear whatever, after over a decade of dressing in superbaggy men's and boy's clothes..

now i wear nice fitting things, sometimes a little revealing, especially if i'm wearing a mini-skirt while riding my bike..

i don't seem to get yelled at any more, or less than i would if i were dressed differently (this means i get yelled at about 5 times a day during my ride to and from work)

it doesn't bother me so much anymore, although i would still prefer if it never happened

Guest willy.wonka

kinda creepy

i keep catching these girls looking into my window at night. they are butt nekkid and they are meowing at me, playing witht thier pussies.

Originally posted by slave_one

i hate the fact that you can't even wear what you want to wear these days without worrying that some perv's gonna say something to you...

I never understood that one, unless you're mean 'wearing what you want' as in dressing for the summer weather. Do women want to wear clothes with all sorts of boobage dangling out for themselves? Hell, the only time most girls seem to have a problem with looking is when they aren't attracted to the guy doing the gawking. If I'm all pretty boy cute it's flirting... if I'm short, fat, and balding I'm a creep.

(not you slave, I realize you're a married woman and probably not out for attention)

Where's the consistancy?

I have too many pervert stories.

too many.

most involve men masturbating in front of me.

On the street.

in alleys.

in trains.

in cars.

no where is safe.

As for guys looking.....

I'm just tired of worrying/thinking about it.

But when they start using the "pssst, pssssst"

thats when i get a bit angry.

cat call whistels are starting to sound classy to me b/c of the "psssssst" takeover.

something is wrong there.

^^I hate the "psssst" thing people do now.

Honestly, when guys dont check me out, I kinda get all "omg do I look THAT ugly today?" But then I realize its cause Im listening to something depressing on my headphones, change it to some good hiphop, and then I start walking with my "kiss my ass" walk to the beat. Then they start hootin and hollerin. Haha :crazy: :lol:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I never understood that one, unless you're mean 'wearing what you want' as in dressing for the summer weather. Do women want to wear clothes with all sorts of boobage dangling out for themselves? Hell, the only time most girls seem to have a problem with looking is when they aren't attracted to the guy doing the gawking. If I'm all pretty boy cute it's flirting... if I'm short, fat, and balding I'm a creep.

(not you slave, I realize you're a married woman and probably not out for attention)

Where's the consistancy?

sometimes a girl just wants to look and feel good about herself by wearing somewhat more revealing clothes; and when she does, she shouldn't have to worry about some dude hollering at her all nasty, unless she wants them too. see, that's where the double-standard kicks in; if you were revealing clothes, you're asking for it...but you're right, it's never consistent...something about older men that make them creeps; it's almost like if you were checking out your own daughter, or niece, or younger sister...

Last weekend I was walking past this laneway

and some guy said 'suck your dick for twenty dollars'.

actually.... he wasnt a pervo.... just a junkie.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I have to say it...

is a dude whipping out his unit all that traumatizing?

I think I'd laugh my ass off if a girl whipped out her tit and started fondling it after I walked by.

Of course youd laugh, and sometimes I do laugh at it. But its uncomfortable, especially if the guy is within 5 feet of you, and bigger than you, and intimidating. Unless a girl was dressed up in leather bondage gear like a dom, with 6 inch heels, I doubt youd find a girl fondling herself intimidating.

my friend jeramiah used to go home with girls that he would meet at clubs in hollywood, they would be fucked up off hella drugs. in the morning while the girl would be asleep naked with her back to him he would back up about six inches and jerk off onto her back. spray her back with wads of cum and then bounce. Viva "the curse of the Mayans"

:mexican: :clown2: :krunk:

Originally posted by Devilush

the worst thing done to me?? hmmm.....just being insulted because i like to dress up everyday. being called a slut just because i cant help that i have breasts. being called an idiot because i made a mistake. everything that guys do to me...little cat calls, etc woudl prolly be the worst thing that happens to me. it's insulting, it's demeaning, and not to mention a real turn off.

but that was when i didnt know how to use my words properly. i think that i have the fine art of shit talking down.

yeah but whats worse is when you get so used to these behaviors that you think every guy that trys to talk to you is a fuckwad...like i dont know how many times ive felt like shit for saying"hell no fuck off" or some other rude shit to a nice guy just trying to talk

Archived