Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misery#3

Would any one else

Would any one else find it funny to see a miget out bombing or peiceing? Or maybe a whole krew of midgets out there.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i hope a midget bombs your house and fucks your mother.

Originally posted by destruct

Would any one else find it funny to see a miget out bombing or peiceing? Or maybe a whole krew of midgets out there.

i have nothing against migets or darfs... but if i saw like 10 midgets running around bombing shit that would probably make me laf.. but seriously i think migets would have a disadvantage because of there height.. they could never bomb freights because they wouldnt beable to reach them... im 6'1 and some one those freights are fairly big as im sure u guys know.. and they would have trouble running away from cops.. but i guess they could just sit a bush and no one would see them..

i dunno why but to me it just seems like people would let it slide if they saw a midget writing

hey i aint a mean kid i have a midget friend i just thought it might be funny yeah they would have a height prob it would be cool tho every thing they would be doing would be small and shit.

Guest Fabo 2

Big up da midget masseev

Being a midget writer would suck arse. You wouldn't be able to climb any fences or anything.

ahahah dude your fuked up.but on a more serious note i would laugh my ass off.

go on the little peoples

Im not going to lie .... I have nothing against little people, but I couldnt help but laugh, but I would also think they are brave as shit to be out bombin up walls.

-A

Guest eessee

just reading all these post made me laugh i could just imagine seeing a little midget with a bag of 25 cans struggling to cross the street to hit up and tripping and falling ...... imagine the fences and just to see him/her on there tose trying to reach the bottom part of the frieght.....i'm going to hell....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this