Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Remi Martin

Hypocrisy in the world today.

Guest ArtvandaL

hey whats up? why dont you keep the discussion on Palestine?

How dare the people say that Palestinians put themselves in the position they are! They didnt.

They are under occupation, military occupation is no fukin joke. Of all you, only GLASS ETCH can PROBABLY relate to what it is to have your whole country, every single person of your race (yeah, its racism) being treated like shit, abandoned by the world, innefective leadership, israeli soldiers running around like they fukin own the place, which sadly they do, and the soldiers are just following orders ( like Nazis) to go walk into Palestinian cities with DOZENS of TANKS, for security... FOR SECURITY?!?!?

That is the biggest most disgusting defense to come back in an argument on how the Israelis treat Palestinians. And its all over T.V.!! at least in america .

Then they wonder why Palestinians are mad... theyre not mad, theyre oppresed, depressed, frustrated, hopeless, broke, and now the poorer ones like in the JENIN refugee camp (a refugee camp is a shithole, and no one person on earth should live that way in this modern world) are even homeless, livin in tents, the whole family. hungry and looking up at the mountain... what do they see??? a settlement!

you guys dont have a clue what a "settlement" really is do you ?

Sorry to cut yall off, I'll continue later

peace...

please

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in comparison, the people most severely affected by the three strikes law and most affected with poverty are either native to the lands of Cali.,ie Mexicans and Native Americans, and African Americans who were stolen from their native lands and used to build this country to what it is. All three peoples have been handed severe injustices to which repirations are yet to be made.

remember, the topic was the world.

And I dont see how Arafat should step down. He was elected democratically. Sharon, like i typed before, was responsible for the massacre of refugees in Lebanon. So basically bush acted like he did shit, but aint making israel withdraw at all, and is making all the civilians responsible for the actions of a few and continuing the support for a army that shoots innnocent children with no repurcussions other than having to admit they made an error. In part I fault the Israeli people for not taking a more direct approach twoards peace. However overthrowing the goverment is easier said than done.

Ill be back with more later.

biblical shit

fires, floods, nile virus in 27 states and a huge aids epidemic

the 911 attacks...

is it just me, or in the words of egon from ghost busters, were on some 'biblical shit'

Wow that was some interesting ass stuff etcho, hit me up at my address to converse dog, I aint heard from ya in a while.

To be honest, a lot of the shit went down in the riots cuz of pent up anger towards the establishment hands down, and this was a direct result of economic marginalization of blacks and latinos.Sure the whole king/soon ja do shit was the sparks, but there were 20 tons of social stress in LA's slums to add.I actually took part in the riot, although I lived in Eastlos at the time,me and my cuzins went down there and got some stuff, it was pretty scary( I was 12). but I know how fucked up things are down here, and how they fuck with many a person.2pac said it good"In LA every nigga got a little thug in em" cuz down here things are so stacked up against you(if youre brown or black) that youre almost forced to do dirt to keep your head above water. I also spent some time in CYA as a youth, its some money makin bullshit, a nice junior camp in the prison industrial complex.

I remember when the riots popped off, it was right before my freind was murdered. My suspended sentence for graff was eqaul to what the murderer recieved for time in cya. Bullshit. You peep that shit on how the UC system and public schools was top of the nation thirty years ago, and basically all that money has been put in to prisons now. Some bullshit tactics. Not to mention thats outright warfare on minoritys. Over 30 prisons with the highest incarceration rate for nonviolent offenders world wide, thats some scary shit, not to mention we get ripped of for 40 billion by the presidents homeys, that dumb mofo cant get his act straight, aint done shit right and wasn't even elected by the voting majority. Cali gets fucked by the inside and the outside. Prison is the industry that replaced the educational institutions available to all. Now if you got no money you basically gotta hustle and risk prison, except if your second generation well off, read mostly white, and can afford the outrageous tuition costs, that public school doesnt even prepare to handle. thats warfare- by the goverment on the citizens.

Yeah but Ive come to the dilemma of a viable option.I mean what canwe do that would change this and maybe work towards some viable solution? I dont know, I mean this bulshit is basically downloaded into our brains via school, and its backwards styles of thinking(thats why so many schools dont know what the fuck critical thinking is). I was thinking of a way to talk to gangmembers to gather them up in LA and try to find a way to find a resolution so they help their hoods(a la black and chicano empowerment movements in the 60's before cointelpro) i mean the destruction of the panthers in LA created a social vacuum that birthed the crips and eventually the bloods. But sometimes it seems envious.Ive seen Cali from the gutter and the penthouse, its some ruthless injustice type shit. Every day I drive through 2 totally different worlds and it aint even west/east LA , its just in the fucken sanfernando valley alone! (pacoima- granada hills) A few months back I started off my week in a LA county dorm naked(just after a riot) and at the end of the week I was shaking hands and meeting the mayor and all these big politicos, crazy ass shit. I took a coworker to her boyfriend house in some rich ass part of LA I didnt even know existed,I mean mansions all up by midcity(3rd and la brea) so fucken nice, these same numbered streets go to my side od town and look like shit,tore up roads like mexico.It disgusts me.Somehow they kept this white(or to be less racist) wealthy conservative pocket of luxury all up in a giant brown police state, crazy ass shit seeing rich spoiledUSC kids in a 4runner talkin about how they blew a few grand on weed and booz in a week next to a hardworking paisa dad dividing up change to feed his kids. How do you not expext a revolt of somekind by those on the losing side of the battle? Same with the world.This is not a racist comment on an individual level, but Im sick to my stomach upon viewing western(white) civilization's havoc on the world and how it effects me in my face everyday.

I see what your saying. Fortunatley I am not afflicted with the blinding power of american greed. It beyond me how the majority of the people in this state are so blind to its ills that they as the majority have the resources to solve. I feel that the only recourse is what you are talking about, getting the gangs to stop the violence and harness the power that is being expelled in waste and let the rest of Cali know whats really going on. Documentrys from the real side, commercials documenting what racist actions continue to happen. All of it.

When I was locked up, not only was I locked up with crack and meth dealers, g's, and crazys..but half the kids i went to a priveleged junior high with, who i saw after i got out in fresh new cars their parents got them as a consolation prize. Cause they got wrapped up for check fraud, and growing weed. I dont understand how the focus of education has drifted so far. The fact that prisons are the near number one state priority next to freeways is a out right disgusting. And on top of that we get robbed by affiliates of the white house. A effective public conciousness campiagn might work, far easier thought of than accomplished, but it needs to happen. So much is wrong with California when the resources dictate otherwise. The costs for prisons and jails and youth authority camps far exceed those of effective education in any spectrum. Again, its beyond me how those can be so blind to what goes on next to them. Its absurd and ignorant and driven by the american dream of greed. Kind of makes me want to hollar at rockstars for money to advertise. To promote social ideals and fuel political candidates. Cause unfortunatley its their game we have to play, buts its the concious genuine people that can win.

How can george bush seriously expect an elected leader(arafat)to step

down?it just goes to show the arrogance of the american government.

If arafat was to say that bush wasnt doing a good job,and should step

down,could you imagine the reaction?laughter,or a "how dare they"

Why would the american reaction be laughter?because the bush regeime doesnt see the palestinians as equals.

Doesnt deposing an elected government fly in the face of everything it

(USA)supposivly stands for?Of course so!it annoys me how the american

government has a set of rules for the world,and another set for

itself.(which it can change at anytime)

American governments have a long history of bullying,harrasing

and intimidating any small government which wont be its lap dog.

our prime minister(australian)was there recently and all he did was

kiss georges ass the whole time.

what really gets me is that in australia,heaps of people go around

wearing tops with USA or some american cities name on them,i

feel like going up to them and saying"oh ..how did you enjoy the

states?"just because i know they havent been there and for some

warped reason they think being american is cool!

Im not saying that the AMERICAN PEOPLE are bad,i just deplore the

americanisation of the world,and the apathy and acceptance most

australians have for this.Its like australians cant be fucked thinking

about it,so they let the adoring Australian government just hold americas tailcoats and be allies to a global bully,where ever that may

lead.

our government just follows yours and doesnt think

scary.

i didnt know arafat was elected democratically.How ironic that a president who wasnt elected democratically, but rather stole the electtion illegally is demanding arafat resign under the name of freedom and democracy. I guess thats the story of uS history though.

The big bad terrorist group in Palestine is the Hamas, right? Well, the Hamas already holds like 40% of the Palestinian govt. positions... if Arafat steps down and then holds elections again, his party could face significant losses, he could be booted and then the 'real terrorists' would take over... of course, this wouldn't be a bad thing because then the country could be targeted outright by the US because Hamas is on our 'terror list', then we could justify direct action... and, of course, the Palestinians probably realize this so Arafat will be elected again...