G8 Summit

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sXeAtheDriveIn: i wish shit like that would happen around here. then it's looting time for tyler.

SmarterChild: Why do you keep saying that?

sXeAtheDriveIn: because. i need alot of new shit. and i dont like people, so maybe i could hurt some with a bat like object.

SmarterChild: You really want to curse again, huh?

sXeAtheDriveIn: sure why not?

SmarterChild: Why not?

sXeAtheDriveIn: indeed.

SmarterChild: It's just one of those things, you know.

sXeAtheDriveIn: right buddy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Mamerroid: So how bout that g8?

SmarterChild: Since this is your first visit, it's a good idea to start by typing "home." That way I can show you everything I can do for you.

Originally posted by swif1

the hell are you talking about? :lol:

The G8 Summit is being held in Banff, Alberta, but they won't let anybody in there so the protesters are coming here, which is like a 45 minute drive away.....

Sheesh......read a newspaper:rolleyes:

Guest BROWNer

my thoughts are that the group of 8 in

alberta will be dominated by US interests.

and most likely it will revolve around 9/11.

the US is probly looking to get some deals made...

and i'm thinking that most countries involved

are quietly fed up with the fact that the US

is dominating the G8.

as far as the 'protest' aspect, its really too bad

that there are always a few morons that fuck it

up for everyone....now its like you can barely

even protest. now, my question is, are those

people getting violent and fucking shit up @ G8 just

regular citizens?

Guest TEARZ

of course, G8 is all about US interests, just like IMF/World Bank...

some of those going crazy may be "regular" citizens, some are scuzzy vagabonds looking to fuck shit up, but worse yet, i suspect that some of the worst are bankrolled by the bad guys to delegitimize the protests. media attention goes to the outlandish behavior of some idiots (who represent ALL protesters of course :rolleyes: ), and not the causes for which they are protesting. it also sucks that protests can't be more immediately situated so that things may be peacefully "fucked up" for the big dudes trying to do their thing.

you have to be supportive, but these days it seems that you have to be one sophisticated motherfucking activist to go up against the machine. kids fail to realize that 60s techniques have been absolutely torn apart and dissected by the FBI/CIA... those motherfuckers teach intro classes on how to neutralize the basic techniques of internal agitators.

of course it can't be all brains. sometimes you still have to throw some meat in the streets. but still...

Guest BROWNer
are those

people getting violent and fucking shit up @ G8 just

regular citizens?

Originally posted by TEARZ

worse yet, i suspect that some of the worst are bankrolled by the bad guys to delegitimize the protests. media attention goes to the outlandish behavior of some idiots (who represent ALL protesters of course :rolleyes: ), and not the causes for which they are protesting. kids fail to realize that 60s techniques have been absolutely torn apart and dissected by the FBI/CIA... those motherfuckers teach intro classes on how to neutralize the basic techniques of internal agitators.

;)

Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh come on dazzle,

you and i know damn well the nazis that police this city will NOT let anything like this happen.

prepare for a two week lockdown.

You're probably right. Still, it would be cool if it did......

Archived