Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

pitt pa 97

Guest platapie

heights giveme the willys.

Guest Dyptheria

i like seeing work in progress

hey yo throw this shit in the burgh flicks thread...theres already way too much shit going around with pittsburgh on here...one threads enough if u want it to last yo...peace

dope seein the action shit

Guest krie

yea immmmmmmmmm aiiiiiiiittttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:confused:

Guest YinzerXpress

what part of pittsburgh are they from, that prism piece is bangin, the old dev and ono pieces are nice to see as well

Guest mikro137

1997 for me was a weird year. that was the year that i officialy started to "piece" and meet other people. i had way too much beef with everyone , and my big thing was stickers. fuck i wasted too many years with bullshit. but its a cool thing to see all of these dudes the i looked up to back then , doing their thing.

Originally posted by geegollygosh

crow is poop

look out a crow may poop on your head one day!:confused:

look up?

nice pieces.. but i think everyone in those pictures needs to learn how to dress.. get some fucking clothes that u havent had for 10years.. my god

Guest melt

who cares what theyre wearing? youre not supposed to be looking at them.

i dunno, i think this dude's right. i mean, i wouldn't even think about painting without all my versace gear in mint condition.

man am i glad i skipped out on that painting day to get drunk with necske....

if i were onorok or dev, id be heated! that onorok piece is prolly like his 3rd or 4th piece ever, done in an abandoned factory that hardly anyone in pittsburgh would ever have seen....now its on the net!!! yikes!!!

this is why the internet is baaaaaad.

poor ono. hes much iller now. maybe youve seen a fr8 or 2?

Guest blancito

getting drunk with the neckse

hey cheerleader if you know how to get a hold of the necs these days, please drop a line. blancito_13@hotmail.com

muito obrigado

Re: getting drunk with the neckse

Originally posted by blancito

hey cheerleader if you know how to get a hold of the necs these days, please drop a line. blancito_13@hotmail.com

muito obrigado

i talk to him at least once every two weeks...ill try and email you..whats up with that email addy though, is that space an underscore?

Guest blancito

Re: Re: getting drunk with the neckse

Originally posted by cheerleader

i talk to him at least once every two weeks...ill try and email you..whats up with that email addy though, is that space an underscore?

yeah, sorry about that... the email digits are blancito_13@hotmail.com and you are correct about the space - it is an underscore. mos def drop a line, it would most appreciated. after i hear from you, i'll send a little info so you can be sure about the blanco.

yo

Originally posted by blancito

yeah, sorry about that... the email digits are blancito_13@hotmail.com and you are correct about the space - it is an underscore. mos def drop a line, it would most appreciated. after i hear from you, i'll send a little info so you can be sure about the blanco.

you gots mail.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this