drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YinzerXpress

the color of that sace print is dope, i love drippy mop tags and so forth, i got some in the archives, ill try and post some up.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fannypack
Originally posted by Jackson

A glue pen.

glue pens suck cause they drip into the cap and then its spills out

when you pull the cap off.

Guest schick1

not to get on a bitch tip but i see several handstlyes that all are similar, im not really sure who ariginates these stlye but everyone has that crae handstlye not to say he envented it but that whole funk shit is so trendy now i see at least three seperate people in here all doing some similar shit not to mention everyone not in here doing it whatever............................................

DRIP TAGS ARE THE SHIT! get envelope moistners, or the o jr glue markers or somer jr. and those chunkie car markers, thats all i ve found to work good other than the obvious mops, allot dabbers i pick up suck and dont flow, and bingo dabbers are on some one time only shit......but tha o glue jr pens with some chrome is butiful, and the chunkies with ink are sick. anybody else want to share tips? do some people thin there inks or paint excessly for those long drips i suppose so or sqeze but that makes my tags run aand bleed

Archived