Thomas Crown

drippy mop tags...

Guest fannypack
Originally posted by Jackson

A glue pen.

glue pens suck cause they drip into the cap and then its spills out

when you pull the cap off.

Guest schick1

not to get on a bitch tip but i see several handstlyes that all are similar, im not really sure who ariginates these stlye but everyone has that crae handstlye not to say he envented it but that whole funk shit is so trendy now i see at least three seperate people in here all doing some similar shit not to mention everyone not in here doing it whatever............................................

DRIP TAGS ARE THE SHIT! get envelope moistners, or the o jr glue markers or somer jr. and those chunkie car markers, thats all i ve found to work good other than the obvious mops, allot dabbers i pick up suck and dont flow, and bingo dabbers are on some one time only shit......but tha o glue jr pens with some chrome is butiful, and the chunkies with ink are sick. anybody else want to share tips? do some people thin there inks or paint excessly for those long drips i suppose so or sqeze but that makes my tags run aand bleed

I just use a shoe polish bottle and then mark shit up till all the shoe polish ink is gone and then put some paint thinner in there with some paint and stir it up and your all set.

glue pens are weak, because they leak.

it's all about the ez-sweezie's for this player. or just a good old kiwi, but don't think just because you have "mad drips" as some of ya might say your shit looks good. you should be able to rock tight handstyles w/ any utencil you pick up.

Originally posted by *Repent*

it's all about the ez-sweezie's for this player. or just a good old kiwi, but don't think just because you have "mad drips" as some of ya might say your shit looks good. you should be able to rock tight handstyles w/ any utencil you pick up.

YEP.

Guest schick1
Originally posted by *Repent*

wouldyou mind elaborating on what ez-sweezies's are id greatly appreaciate it.

Guest schick1

http://www.reuels.com/reuels/media/vn80261.jpg these huh? they have the same nib as the ross and chunkie markers though, but these are easier to squeeze huh? huh?????? any ways i just made a nice marker out of ross enevelope stamp its real nice and isnt as messy as the glue pens.http://www.reuels.com/reuels/media/vn80261.jpg'>

http://www.dick-blick.com/items/000/15/00015-OAww.gif'>

you only get like 7 or 8 tags out of those maximum though. that's if your lucky you have to go out with all 6 teeny little markers for it to be worth the trouble of getting the tempera out..

Time Is Critical

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now