when my gf moves out should i fuck chicks off the back yes/no?

donkeydong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

as a playa,i think my big mistake was taking in a girlfriend when i had my own spot..she was there everyday!when i was all rasta out she would make the weed smokin a little uncomfortable.i had all these girls "for some reason wanting to know me".."sure!come over to my house,its right down the street.i'll cook you dinner."

its not that my girl was a bad girlfriend..just annoying.she would cum all over my stuff and make me sit in the most uncomfortable positions with her..left arm comforting her right shoulder type deal.she loved me very much and she knew i didnt and a possible couldnt fall in love with her..i think i was the best thing that ever happened to her..just after a while it got a little crazy."obsession" she thought it was a good thing to make me think she was cheating on me..so that she can see my jealousy..thats when i broke it off. i loved her...i just wouldnt do backflips or cheat on her..

i would definately stay a single "bachelor"..you save money and you can bring in the girls...that is if thats what you want..it would be cool.i knew i had my chances.

just the fact that you posted a thread like this tells me your probably the kind of person who should be thankful they have a girlfriend at all, if i was as stupid as you id probably be spending my time trying to keep what i had instead of scheming on some behind the back overweight 3am slop....

no ones impressed......

Guest railroadjerk

fuck off, man. you dont deserve to have a girl by your side you worthless piece of trash.

its true, nice guys finish last. but id definetely finish first in kicking your teeth in if i ever met you.

Archived