KRAZY FEST 5 <---what you might or might not be missing this weekend

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: why i thought krazyfest wasn't that great....

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

ManG...I heard rumors of some relativly popular pro's being at the skate park the same weekend of KF5? Any truth to that?

yeah there were quite a few - probably more than i realized. the thing is, i couldn't really tell tony hawk from whoever else if my life depended on it. but here is a lits of some of the people i noticed.

- editor from thrasher

- some guy that was recently in 411's 'wheels of fortune'

- uh i think dave probus was there (woo . . . .)

- buddy best (he still rules)

- i THINK dan drehobl (no pun origionally intended)

- some other guys

some guy (dont know of he was pro) did an air over like 5 teenage girls. they were just sitting on the coping ands he did an air over them. i didn't see it, but photos are supposed to be in transowlrd some time i think. everyone told the girls that it was gonna be in People magazine. oops . . .

Guest xgoldfrontsx

Currieazy Feast

I spent way too much money on going out to eat over the weekend. I got into the fest to see Elliott and Thursday on Sunday. I would've liked to have seen Bane, Black Widows, and Hope Conspiracy. But I figure I can always see those bands some other time.

I heard that there were insane numbers of people skating on Saturday at the park. I wish I got there becasue quite a few of my old friends came up and down from ATL, Indy and Fort Wayne. And Buddy soes still rule the transition.

Does anyone know if the UCDAT and the other fill (damn why didn't I just go up the block like 50 more feet to see it...lazy ass legs) rooftops were done during the fest or before? I wanted to catch a flick but I was outta film. Oh well.

Time to shine.

Archived