Dirty walls and funky scrawls

Organ Donor

i saw that jones piece the other day... well one of them... im not sure if i know who jones is, but if it is who i think it is, im sorry bro, but im really let down. i would expect more from you than blatant plagerism.

i cant believe you botherd to post that piece... the other one i had down there was wayyy better (the blue and white one) oh well... justo kills it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i suppose the ape man was funny until the link was broke. we need to get together this is rediculous. oh and seeking i just posted a bunch of shit i had, i dont have the blue piece online. oh and that piece got gone over the other day, if i didn't already say that. sorry man. toys will be toys.

at quick glance i really feel that jones stuff too....and i didnt see it as ajoker bite. till i saw piece# 4....where his jo- is directly and most shamelessly bitten from a joker sketch i've seen before in a scribble i believe.

in any event...at least hes not biting ces.

my blue and white one got gone over? damnit, i n3ever got a flic of that... i was about to go down today and get one... if you've got an extra actual flic, id like to get one off of you. i liked that piece alot (for some quicky scrap can nonsense anyway)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived