Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Spoter

your very first piece(don't be ashamed)

i agree with ivo.i say who ever posts should give us a little insight on how long it took you/if it's the first time you had paint in your hands/if you had any help etc etc.

keep postin...especially some of you more established writers.

ya it was my second piece...the can control isnt that amazing seeing that i was using german thins and the piece isnt that small... but hey , those quotation marks sure are cool....

Guest freddy kreuger

most of the older cats on here probablly dont have flicks of their first pieces. flicking wasn't the first thing on writers minds after they finished a piece back when. in fact, the only reason i have a flick of mine is because it's still up and i took the photo about a year ago.

...stood on a dumpster to paint it...got caught switching price tags at stuarts from windshield cleaner to paint. that incident forced my boy smash into early retirement. our parents were pist. i got grounded for a couple weeks, his dad opted to whip the shit out of him in the store parking lot....memories....

a lot of this, most of these are better than anything i did for the first 5 times. I remember the first spot i hit the paint was dripping and i just "forgot" to put shading on one letter and oh god it was so horribly embarassing. Just the other day my friend pulled the picture out to joke and i ripped it up....so i cna't share my humiliation

Guest WebsterUno

bump

that was my FIRST piece.

First attempt, whatever.

Not my first tag, just 1st piece.

I did the TEACHER throw.

Its supposed to be a piece, LOL.

First tag took place

many moons before that.

Originally posted by satellite

goddamn, gusto's piece burns for being a second one...

well...here's giant's first piece. "uptown sk8 posse"..1989.

http://www.graffiti.org/giant/GRAF2/usp.jpg'>

i have a question... it is a well-known fact that giant's name is shepard fairey. he doesn't seem to try to hide that from anyone... so if that was his skate "crew' back in the day, why didn't he put himself up?

Originally posted by Willy Wonker

shepard fairy and Giant the writer are 2 different people...

why does everybody get that confused?

Guest furious pete

stupid asses

they get it confused because of obey and how he does those andre the giant things.

just to set it straight.... giant ....... obey

2 different people

If you took a shit in your hand and threw it on a wall, well thats kinda what my first piece looked like just alittle more colorful....determination got me where I am now fuck the bull shit get the fuck up.... MoMMy was right practice makes dope

Guest Asid

damn

Wtf ever happend to can control, Looks like these cats grabbed some montanna and a gold cap and had no problem, fuck stick to Rusto Stock True Kids!!!and whats even worse is 80% their all LEGAL!!!!!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF:mad:

What about like doing a before and after sequence? Like post your first peice, then show one u have done recently or something...i dont know, just an idea.

Haha, this thread is great. Seriously, I have hands small enough to be for a 6-year-old, so you can imagine what it was like for me to spray that thick white Rusto for the first time... the results were hideous.

Re: stupid asses

Originally posted by furious pete

they get it confused because of obey and how he does those andre the giant things.

just to set it straight.... giant ....... obey

2 different people

this has always gotten me confused... i thought giant's slogan was "OBEY GIANT" as in a command. i also thought the same "1" person doing those was giant the writer. oh well.

Re: Re: stupid asses

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

this has always gotten me confused... i thought giant's slogan was "OBEY GIANT" as in a command. i also thought the same "1" person doing those was giant the writer. oh well.

sheesh.