North East Graffiti

enime

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youre lucky all i got are red x s instead of pictures but i thought i saw a caption that said nurv/perso? i hope one of you fucking toys didnt paint next to me to pretend like i know you or that youre down. if there is something out there that makes it look like i paint with you kids you better go buff it and write an apology.

-perspiration

ok i just got on another computer and i got to see the flix this time. please tell me that retard on the right side of that nurv/perso picture isnt pretending that he's me. im serious you little fucks, enime i know who you are and what you look like and you better have a fucking explanation ready when i see you. all of you kids need to learn some rules before you go out and post my pictures like you know me and im down with you. none of you have even met me. if you want to post pictures of my shit because you jock me that bad, dont fucking stand in the picture and make it look like you painted the shit. i painted that, seriously, 2 years ago and its still there??? its not even good! i cant believe im that much of a hero to you people that you let that shit stay for so long. and dont paint right next to my shit unless you put a disclaimer so people dont think i associate with you. and the next person that ruins one of my trains by writing "props ta perso" on it is going to get smacked, i dont need your props. if you feel the need to show that you liked my stuff. write a letter, put it in an envelope, and throw it away

on that note, fost seems to at least have a vague understanding of graf from what i see, and unlike all you other kids, at least i SEE his stuff around. so if we do ever meet, i will talk to fost and ask him what the fuck he's doing painting with you other kids. i dont mean this to sound like you need to stop painting, paint more. just dont pretend like you know me and dont paint on my trains.

Guest socrates

I'm sorry to say but being from the west coast and just getting back I must say that the MAJORITY, not all, but most writers that I saw on the atlantic side couldn't do a basic legible tag or a bomb that had a constant color spray or was in anyway nice, this was especially present in outlines with shading I didn't see 1 in the probably 200+ that I saw that was done without the misuse of size and angle of shading. I must say that the Legal scene on the east coast is better though, it's not just bombers who just add a cool forcefield a character to their piece, they actually try very interesting things out on the east coast.

Archived