What Would u Say?

Arson.85.ATG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

i'd say you're almost there.the colours/tones are definately sorted but that s doesn't quite fit in..the r isn't visible enuff.i think u should work more on your 2d letters a bit more, then develop the 3d from there.

good lookin out on that...alot of niggas b saying its like really proper...but i kno theres something wrong with it...i guess i just needed someone with some graff experience to comment on it....its like a couple months old...i've been gettin a bit better...i'll post some new ish later...peace:idea:

no doubt daim is an ill nigga in 3d...but why put anigga down if he has some skill in makin a 3d.....it seems like some cats just don't respekt skills that are better than theirs...... :( ...its a shame u can't just give props or critisize but you have to put a nigga down talkin about "leave the 3d to daim.....is there only supposed to be one person capable of doing 3d???? thats the way it seems...either way...ur not stopping me of crushing u kids...(if the shoe fits, then wear the bitch):lick: :cool:

Guest big PERM

no diss, i like your shit alot, i was just telling the kid that you dont crush daim im sure youd agree. dont get me wrong you got skills

no doubt...well i've gotta be smoking some fuckin shit laced crack to say i can burn daim...he did inspire me for that piece though so props to him....well to u's niggas..thanx for the props...i'm a get some new shit up that i've done.....peace n stay up....:)

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CRone

fuck the haters it think it may even be better than Daim if you paint it as well as you sketched it.

better than daim? your fucking higher than me man....leave the 3-d shit to the euros........no diss intended.....:o

You aint bitting daim. The only similarity is the coloring, but that dont mean shit. The 3d's a little fucked on the A, but other than that its allright. Just keep practicing and eventually your letters will get more complex, they're a little simple now, but it looks good.

Archived