Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arson.85.ATG

What Would u Say?

Guest Daddy_Screw

i'd say you're almost there.the colours/tones are definately sorted but that s doesn't quite fit in..the r isn't visible enuff.i think u should work more on your 2d letters a bit more, then develop the 3d from there.

good lookin out on that...alot of niggas b saying its like really proper...but i kno theres something wrong with it...i guess i just needed someone with some graff experience to comment on it....its like a couple months old...i've been gettin a bit better...i'll post some new ish later...peace:idea:

MIKEY LIKES IT!!

its pretty good. i say you skip the practice and go out and paint that. keep up the good work.

HOORAY FOR DETO!!!!

that kid comes up with some of the koolest stuff. give that man a grammy!:D

Guest blink_ATX

good job fool lets see you paint it

Guest CRone

fuck the haters it think it may even be better than Daim if you paint it as well as you sketched it.

yup

i agree with thirddegree, your shit was aight, but you may as well write daim, that was beyond bitin style. but if it was original itd be hot.

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by CRone

fuck the haters it think it may even be better than Daim if you paint it as well as you sketched it.

did you smoke pcp proir to posting cause last i checked daim is the illest 3d motherfucker alive check it:

http://www.daim.org/csketch13.jpg'>

no doubt daim is an ill nigga in 3d...but why put anigga down if he has some skill in makin a 3d.....it seems like some cats just don't respekt skills that are better than theirs...... :( ...its a shame u can't just give props or critisize but you have to put a nigga down talkin about "leave the 3d to daim.....is there only supposed to be one person capable of doing 3d???? thats the way it seems...either way...ur not stopping me of crushing u kids...(if the shoe fits, then wear the bitch):lick: :cool:

Guest big PERM

no diss, i like your shit alot, i was just telling the kid that you dont crush daim im sure youd agree. dont get me wrong you got skills

no doubt...well i've gotta be smoking some fuckin shit laced crack to say i can burn daim...he did inspire me for that piece though so props to him....well to u's niggas..thanx for the props...i'm a get some new shit up that i've done.....peace n stay up....:)

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CRone

better than daim? your fucking higher than me man....leave the 3-d shit to the euros........no diss intended.....:o

You aint bitting daim. The only similarity is the coloring, but that dont mean shit. The 3d's a little fucked on the A, but other than that its allright. Just keep practicing and eventually your letters will get more complex, they're a little simple now, but it looks good.

Guest Ser3adc

arson putting up some ill shit...bump for that daim joint too.

Guest meone

arson is tight but daim is better

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this