I'm off to New York!

DEE38

GO ON THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! and when it gets quiet, yell something so the camera pans over to you, then get naked and run down the aisle and tackle dave while he's watching in disbelief. I'll record it and sell copies on 12oz for $20. Then with the profit I make I will start growing marijuana and cooking crystal methamphetamines in my basement. Thennnnn I will take all the drugs and watch the video of you humping dave on live television and i will be happy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

I'll be back up there in a few days myself. Look for me with a hairnet and hot pink rollerblades in The Village.

I remember the first time I went into the city, I was like 9 or some shit and my dad drove me around in his cab. We pulled up next to this guy beating the living shit out of some other guy, then my dad took me to the first corner he was ever robbed at gun-point on. Memories...

Definitely don't sleep on The Met or The Guggenheim -- there's so many brilliant pieces of art from all over the world right there in front of you. Same with the streets.

Ride the trains, see the tunnels, bounce around the boroughs. You should ride the 4 up into the Bronx and see how New York really looks, beyond the glamour of most of Manhattan. Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge should be a must*

Get arrested and peep central booking, it's lovely in the summer.

Originally posted by DEE38

that reminds me.

im going on the plane in pjays, my wifebeater (maybe the oolong one if i can find it!).... and bunny slippers. its gunna kick so much ass

haha dee, i'll send you another couple transfers and some stickers. put a sticker on some NY landmark. that would be "gangsta".

send your addy. i lost it.

Archived