white stripes-irving plaza-on sale 15 minutes!!

mental invalid

found out about it this morning....just added this show its on wed, the nite before the radiocity gig.....so stoked, i got shut outta the radio show, but perhaps it was for a good reason....id rather see em at the plaza anyhow....anyways i got my finger on the trigger and my other hand on the visa....what what!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

you should come down to the trey show friday at camden. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

no you better hold off dooder....im still not sure if i can make it...i gotta find a new place to live in a week so i may i have to go apt hunting....still waiting for some people to call me back........fuck psycho landlords!!!!!!!

fr8oh....its the white stripes bro or phish depending on what part of the conversation you jumped in on....but hell i go for a drive regardless!!

anyone see trey at radiocity? my first phish-related show... talked some dude down to $25. spent the first set up on the first mezzanine, and moved my way downstairs for the second set. slightly awesome, leaning towards just plain good. one of my roommates sold his Bonnaroo ticket to see this show!

Guest Pilau Hands

everyone come to town this weekend

i want to be in a group, and i missed the bk ho-down

trey...how much beard?

Oh shit i almost forgot

I was watching Conan O'Brien last night and they have random

characters the sketch guys play sometimes. They had a guy

named "The Amazing Beardo" and I just 'bout shit my pants.

Just to clue you in...some of the lines were...

"But how can you be 'the Amazing Beardo?' You've got no beard.

There's barely anything there!"

"..Oh no it's just cause my last name is Beardkin"

Guest beardo

there is only one amazing beardo, and i think we know who that is.

www.beardo.com

TREY.. im hoping to be won over this time.. last summers show didnt do it for me.. but i hear that this tour completely eclipses last years, so im going into it very optimistic.

Hands.. it would cost you travel and half admission.. but its friday (tomorrow) night and last i heard you had obligations.. you got a place to stay of course, as do you Mental. can you say cramped studio apartment?

Guest Pilau Hands

hahahaha

well, you got a job dude

all i work on is people's nerves

oh and maybe my tan ;)

where you staying? and where in the blooming hell is dusty?

"its cool, ill spend all my hard earned money and come up there again."

hahahaha....no doubt dood....i can even attest to that.....somewhat lopsided.....and a studio apt sound splendid....perhaps soon we can have a 12oz slumber party where everyone just passes out where they fall....heh beards you gonna see dj shadow down there? jus wondering...

i gotta fucking ticket yesterday for not having my license which i lost for the 1 billionth time....fuck, dood tried to pull me over for not having a belt on......i saw him pull out and i threw it on....but the fucker still got me...so i cant make it "again" i gotta pay $80....and my insurance just went up $80...and i have no place to live in a week!!but hell its friday and i got stripes tickets!!

disco its good you just went to go see trey...even you think it was just good....but still everyone should atleast experience that guy and his guitar and then decide what they think....what i dont understand is why your boy swapped a ticket when trey is gonna be down there along with 20 more acts? hehe can you tell me what happened at the show, i heard something like the band took it into the streets of NYC? any info on that?

pilau are you back from you excursion?

anyone going to the bode graf thingie magigie in CT this weekend, its on sat....let me know if anyone is going.....maybe we could car pool....mainly i was think of you mr hands, but hell anyone can let me know....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

...and where in the blooming hell is dusty?

in the front and the back

killa lipschitz on attack...

lurkin and lurkin in the background

tryin to work out a mastah plan

and a wall up there

talkin to mr. hopes

freightohhhhhhhhhh- you really gonna be back in town

holla at a nukka

you want in on this action?

me and wifey got a pup on wed, and have doggie school sat AM, but will try and see what will work...

someone

please

call...

:love2:

oh hell yeah, ill come around.....suck in some fumes, work on some lines of infinity, catch some laughs, and watch mutha fuckas get down...ofcourse you all be jealous of my straight letter shakie hand piece!! i know i know....autographs in the back......HAHA yeah right...oh man i kill myself....

anyone on the bode wall at bridgeport heard that zeph was gonna be there too, as well as some other heads....never been to a graf "social" before, what should i bring, some deserts perhaps....sometimes i just wish i had not lost my invisible cloak......

• 1 month later...

Archived