Punker Than Thou

buttercup

Originally posted by Smart

well, to you, of course... but I don't hold your thickheadedness against you...

I knew it! you just came in here to shit-stir as well. Of course the post made little sense to me - it was vague AND NEVER PARTICULARLY SAID TO BE AIMED AT ME. But I just fucking knew you were at this shit again.

I don't like you - you give me shit - so for the most part I ignore you.

You don't like me - so you come into threads and talk shit at me. I fucking stomped your lame pseudo-point about my confederate flag - I didn't see you try and continue it there did I? No, you had to go to a different thread and start fresh shit because you failed misserably in the first one!

You want to have a go at me - start a fucking thread and do it openly - I will crush you. Otherwise fuck off. You're making the Crew look bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

I don't like you - you give me shit - so for the most part I ignore you.

You don't like me -

no... I like you... aparently you have some issues with me though... whatever... I didn't even see where you 'stomped' me on the flag shit... I just don't care anymore... whatever.

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

You want to have a go at me - start a fucking thread and do it openly - I will crush you. Otherwise fuck off. You're making the Crew look bad.

God knows the Crew looked like Christ in a wig before...

you can't crush me you stupid Irish bull dyke... As I said before, I like you, but you don't want me to start a thread aimed at you...

Originally posted by Smart

you can't crush me you stupid Irish bull dyke... As I said before, I like you,

One assumes that I can't crush you because you are well able to make yourself look like an ass with out my help

so I suppose we'd better stop before Seeking turns this forum around right now and goes home.....................

Archived