def new orleans writers

NOLA-WRITER

Guest Abc Eater

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by cinamin roll

oh shit......a internet threat......wilt better pack his hard drive cuz this guy looks serious.....he could steal ur IP# or some mad crazy shit like that.......

:crazy: :P :D Your a funny dood cinamin roll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Yall better learn yall some history

Originally posted by NOLA-WRITER

his ass better not come on NOLAGRAFF no more and try to punk his way bak into the scene

..Maybe you shouldnt come on 12oz and try to punk your ass into the scene..?:confused:

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by Wilt

yeah im a nut jocker...we have identical styles...pffff dude...why do some people open their mouths?im not sure...but ive seen your work..

what the fuck does you seeing any of my work have to do with what i said....."task,task,task,task,task".....

oh yeah

oh yeah... check this wilt,

I was reading that o-zone magazine and they had your piece in there that you did at the cove w/ the green background and the purple letters, they said that it was done by task and siak hehe so that sucks, yeah and sorry I never gave you back your bucket of paint i left it there and later I found it and threw it over some wack ass seven shit hehe.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Hahahahahaha, what the fuck!?

This thread is sketch comedy. NOLA guy and mafiakilla should unite to form a "night at the roxbury" graffiti unit. They could go bombing in those shiny suits and hit up on trannies.

Originally posted by NOLA-WRITER

wilt.... we aint friends...

and all them people sure seem you...

dont bring this shit onto tha guestbook either..

fucking toy

you got the handstyle of a 7 y/o.....

that's a dope ass 7 y/o :eek:

Guest PHYNE

the while you were sleepin video with the lady singin ya better run forest run forestrun,and theres dudes in the background hittin shit up fuckin classic shit hahahahaaahah .......:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

who are all of you people...why is every toy from new orleans so quick to talk shit,but never want to leave their names??maybe cuz none of you jive ass faggots paint???i think so...keep hating on wilt cuz he does better shit than you....youre all nothing in the new orleans scene, and even bigger nothings in the national scene so eat a dick....ya boy THE RENKISM....oh yeah and are says fuck all yall bitch ass tussies too!!! what up wilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TNFK TOPMOB 2002

Guest mafIAkilla

blahblahblah.....just to bump this thread up to the top where it needs to be.....its funny.....

Guest Wilt

hahaha...this is funny...well whatever..people will continue to talk..and ill continue to paint.i'd like to pay homage to the citizens of new york city...some of the illest people ive ever encountered..beautiful city...anyways...continue to talk...please.

Archived