cigarettes,squares,smokes,cigs,etc.

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just keep destroying your lungs..and making tobacco companies richer, you idiots

remember that your being punished for allowing yourself to fall victim of peer group pressure....

i think this thread is unneccessary advertising for tobacco companies and should be closed

Originally posted by cheifblame

just keep destroying your lungs..and making tobacco companies richer, you idiots

remember that your being punished for allowing yourself to fall victim of peer group pressure....

i think this thread is unneccessary advertising for tobacco companies and should be closed

blah blah blah. people have their own minds and can think for themselves. quit tryin to be our moral saviour

i like smoking so i smoke

i wasnt a victim of peer pressure

only a few of my friends smoke

damn cigarette nazi!

also on a side note... Fuck the 'Truth'

bunch of pussies

see, ive never thought smoking was cool, or safe.

that never stopped me from doing it though.

its not like i'll deny that with every puff i took, i was inching my way towards an early grave. but, you know what else does that?

a lot of fucking things.

if you really care, i could list them, but i wont, because i already stopped caring.

live and let live for christs sake......

fucking hippy, you sound like moby or some shit...

• 1 year later...

(How ya livin Biggie Smalls?) In mansion and Benz's

Givin ends to my friends and it feels stupendous

Tremendous cream, fuck a dollar and a dream

Still tote gats strapped with infrared beams

Choppin o's, smokin lye an' Optimo's

Money hoes and clothes all a nigga knows

A foolish pleasure, whatever

I had to find the buried treasure, so grams I had to measure

However living better now, Coogi sweater now

Drop top BM's, I'm the man girlfriend

http://www.fubbershmor.com/poopie1.jpg'>

parliment full flavors...

I have a questions for the canadians, maybe you could help me out. i was there the other day and wanted to buy a pack of parliments.they said they dont sell those and i saw no other american brand cigerattes.so they suggested a pack of "cameos". they were weak shit.are all your cigarettes like this or is just that brand?what is a good canadian cigarette brand?

Archived