cigarettes,squares,smokes,cigs,etc.

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mafIAkilla

sorry if you did.....i just wanted to start a thread where everyone says to each other "how do you smoke that shit".....

Guest Canadiano

I put in Camel, 'cuz that's what I smoke when I'm feeling rich. I smoke the Du Maurier (up here in Canada).

Guest --zeSto--

mini Corona ~ Hoya de Monterrey

I quick cigarettes 1 years ago. I't used to be Bellmonts....

but Now it's only CUBANS !!

Guest oY!GevalT!

Kamel Reds and American Spirits - blue are i ever smoke . for a while i was smoking Camel Wides. i love cigarettes.

i like Phillip Morris International Menthols, Benson & Hedges 100s, Marlboro Reds, Camel Filters, Newports, Kools, and Drum. lights of all brands are applicable in a fix.

smoking is really bad for you and makes you smell. I dont advocate smoking, however, its harder to quit than heroin and cigarettes are so fucking good sometimes. Marijauna smells much better and at least elevates your mind. Funny how the south makes money off killing people, you have on the other coast a similar plant that works better and has hundreds of other profitable aspects, but is still illegal on both coasts. However on the western coast of north america, all three countrys have more substantial markets in regards to the volume of marijauna being produced. DECRIMINILZE MARIJAUNA, NOW!

glassetch/wrote n.o.r.m.l on his pipe as junior highschool kid.

Archived