MORE THONG NEWS! YAY!

Kr430n5_666

people are so funny!!

------------------------------------------------------------

SAN DIEGO, California (AP) -- A female assistant principal was demoted for lifting girls' skirts to make sure they weren't wearing thongs to a high school dance.

Rita Wilson's thong check April 26 in front of male students and adults had enraged parents, one of whom threatened to sue.

The Rancho Bernardo High School administrator, who has tenure, will be reassigned to a teaching position, the school board decided Monday.

"I'm very disappointed and deeply saddened," Wilson, 47, said as she wiped away tears and hugged supporters.

An investigation by the school district concluded Wilson "went far beyond the grounds of propriety" with the underwear inspection.

Students said Wilson lifted girls' skirts before they entered the dance, and told those wearing thongs to go home and change.

Wilson said she was concerned the combination of revealing clothing and suggestive dancing could lead to sexual assaults.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by DETO

i would have liked to watch her do her inspection. ;)

no no no man you're not thinking high enough.....you mean you want to BE the inspector...there we go all fixed.

Guest platapie

just shows you how dumb some peopel in this world are. and shes a fuckign teacher god dam. theres book smarts where you read shit and remember and then theres common sence. she lacked number 2

i think thongs are sleazy, but kicking people out of places for wearing them is nuts. its funny as shit.

if a girl get attacked with penises because she is wearing a thong, then let her decide if she likes that or if she doesnt. learn from your mistakes.

i would have loved to see the girls getting kicked out...hahaha...fucking idiots.

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by platapie

just shows you how dumb some peopel in this world are. and shes a fuckign teacher god dam. theres book smarts where you read shit and remember and then theres common sence. she lacked number 2

same here their about 30 too, but damn some are fine....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know...too many females are wearing them these days. and when its overdone, it becomes less exciting. put your thong on for a special occasion, dont wear them ALL the time. and really, make sure your ass looks good. take care of your ass females.

i like thongs on the chicas when the time suites it

if i see thongs all day everyday, which i do

it gets not boring but played

especially on fat girls cause you know the thongs

they wear would be something like full booty gear on

a normal sized chick

so in conclusion i like thongs, just not on everyone, or all the time

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i dont know...too many females are wearing them these days. and when its overdone, it becomes less exciting. put your thong on for a special occasion, dont wear them ALL the time. and really, make sure your ass looks good. take care of your ass females.

word.....today in summer school there was this over weight punk bitch with ugly orange hair and the fattest ugliest face ever....and her thong was showing.....girls should have to pass some sorta test before they sport those

thats messed up.

this year i got a teacher kicked out for that. i was taking a test n i had the answers written on my leg n she saw me looking down. she made me stand up in front of everyone n she lifted my skirt up....

there was ass everywhere.. n she got her ass fired-

happy i got that old bitch fired 2.

Originally posted by Ms.Tres

thats messed up.

this year i got a teacher kicked out for that. i was taking a test n i had the answers written on my leg n she saw me looking down. she made me stand up in front of everyone n she lifted my skirt up....

there was ass everywhere.. n she got her ass fired-

happy i got that old bitch fired 2.

what the fuck is this world coming to?

the teacher got fired cause you were cheating and didnt have any underwear on?

id beat your ass for that if the teacher was my mom.

:heated:

lol.

she got fired for um.. touching a student

basically- yea. "invasion of privacy".... or someting like that- i did get a 4 hour detention... but thats about it. basically she ahd no right to show my ass 2 the world.

Archived