so i went out with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend last night.................

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you're just going with her as a friend, and you didn't do anything with her, then who cares. you can have female friends. shit, i barely have any male friends.

BUT - most important part. talk to the damn girl you're with. get on the same level about shit. if she's going to blow you off like that, i wouldnt' be surprised if she's already looking at some other guys or shit like that. or at least isn't too enthusiastic about you. find out if she's got something stressing her or if she's just not feeling it anymore. that's where the question is...

and i don't know, treat your ex like a friend for now. if it starts to get hot, talk to her about it. and decide what you want.

i hear that girls statistically cheat more often than guys. you are more in danger of her cheating on you out of jealousy than anything else that could happen.

we had a long talk about this last night. she is afraid i was going to become "Amanda's" boyfriend with out the benefits, because she says she trust me. But if i were to keep spending a lot of time with her she would have to leave me. so i finally didn't go to the movie instead i went and had a long talk with my girlfriend. i do think she would cheat on me if i keep seeing my ex on a friend to fried basis. she told me she would trust me with her as long as i was with her and another friend, as long as we weren't alone.

i don't understand it but she called me and told me to go over tonight and she would give me head, and swallow, because it makes me happy, and tomorrow night we would......yeah! :rolleyes: is this her way to try and keep me or what & why??:confused:

Guest Dr. Doom

Here's an idea!!

Damn!! Don't mess with the EX!! That brings trouble on the double!!

You don't spend enough time with your girl and your just sitting around bored??? GO PAINT SOMETHING FOOL!!!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

if your relationship with someone is very very very different than the relatioinship with your friends, then it is horrifying. fuck all this "I AM IN LOVE" brainwashed shit. what the fuck is love it isnt even a definate thing, so it doenst even exist.

irrelevant

you can be with someone, but you dont have to fucking LIVE INSIDE OF THEIR ASS. you dont have to fucking go everywhere with them or plan to see each other a certain about of times per week or call them and tell them where you are all the fucking time. what are you calling your mom? your dad?

irrelevant

why dont people fucking see this.

"I'm in LOVE!!"

fuck off, you are just stupid and carrying out a traditional thought that has no definitioin.

irrelevant

regardless of whether or not you believe you are redefining society's standards on relationships, or if you believe "tradition" is valid - if you are in a remotely long-term relationship with this girl SHE HAS EXPECTATIONS. And you can't complain about them unless you INFORM HER OTHERWISE.

These beliefs stated above are just peachy, but it doesn't make it ok to preach this shit and NOT tell you're girl what you are doing...............................

Archived