AggressivE-InlinE

Glue

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

what do they call us kids on bikes? pedal pushers?

yeah man, you guys are such faggot pussies cuz you hold on to the handle bars!!

whhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Rollerbladers do fruity things with wheels attached to their feet.

Skaters do fruity things with a piece of wood with wheels attached to it.

BMXers do fruity things with small bikes.

FUCKING WONDERFUL.

Everyone who does shit on wheels is a goddamned fruit cup, maybe different kinds of fruit, but still fruit cups... so why don't we all unite in peace, and come together aboard the fabulous man-train that is DOING FRUITY SHIT ON WHEELS. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Bboying is gay too.

Guest mikro137

its no surprise that nak has the balls to defend something gay. from his letters , to rollerblading. just kill your self or your 12oz persona now.

Ive never really understood this argument and lord knows its been going on for what 12 or 13 years now? The same points stressed every time "I can do more grinds" Vs "Your wheels are attached to your feet." This shits just getting tired.

Now ill admit, There have been times when im out skating and ill spend over an hour trying the same trick over and over and there's nothing more frustrating then having some 12 year old in size 60 Jnco's doing the same ledge,rail,table what ever the thing first try and then giving me a look like "Look what I can do! And your still trying." And IM not saying this behavior doesn't bother me, because believe me there have been times when im sorely tempted to wipe the grin off that kids face.

How ever I realize this kid's out doing what he/she enjoys and I also realized ive done some really arrogant and over all idiotic things in my time that more the warrant a beating, so I usually (Unless something they've done or said is outstandingly stupid) let things go Because there in it for fun, just like I am.

I just dont understand what the big deal is. Having to share spots? The idea that the Kid ripped of YOUR sport. come on that shit ridiculous, that's like saying fuck biking because they have tricks with the same names as skateboarding i.e. "kick flips" and "K-grind's." Just let that shit go, its pointless and over all it makes u look like an idiot.

Do you think Bikers sit around and bitch about skateboarding and the fact that we can bail off are boards? Try listening to Bodice and just accept that people are going to do shit you dont like. Acting like a 12 year old wont change that.

Just for reference vie been skating a good portion of my life and vie taken quite a few falls that have landed me in the hospital, yet I still dont think this entitles me to tell other people there gay. Besides this thread smells of Elitism anyway.

Archived