Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest big PERM

GIANT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fugazi

Amen. I use to think Grey and Amaze were sick as fuck. Hell, I still like their shit. But when you see how much of a dick someone is, it makes you re-think things. Granted, they don't give a fuck what I think, I'll still say it. Giant is a nice guy. He's real with people. When I meet someone and they're nice, and then I see their shit, it makes it that much better in my eyes. Grey and Amaze are in this shit for themselves. Good fucking grief

Weak!

If your not doing for yourself man who the fuck are you painting for?

This isnt politics its a form of crime, anyone who is painting for the high fives is a fuckin toy in my book.

Peace

MineOne

Originally posted by -->Def$tar!

Weak!

If your not doing for yourself man who the fuck are you painting for?

This isnt politics its a form of crime, anyone who is painting for the high fives is a fuckin toy in my book.

Peace

MineOne

I 2ND THIS STATEMENT!!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! minone settle down.. stop and think.. you really think people who are active (including grey and amaze) only paint for themselves,, they might not wwant anoying attention fronm everyone like toys but why do you think they write the same name?? duh... IT takes away from your image if you act like you want attention and is cool to act vise cversa youl get poistive attention from people like yourself backing them up (ie how your backing up grey amaze for ie: giving them positive attention) also when people are getting negative attention or being ignored.. of course there not gonna show theyre feelings (cause EVERY"ONE cares what other people think as humans (it effects you) so obviously youl say i dont care about his opiniion or else youl look stioopid if you showed you were effected.. many writers (including grey and amaze) doodle different names on paper.. so why would they write the same fucking 1 or teo names moslty duh atention.. you pioece of shit.. he even said in the all city book "fame is over rated"as in thats defnite part of what going for.. you / we are all trying to convinvce ourselves we dont write for attention of any form at all.. we only write for ourslelves thats all we care about 100% of the time rigght

IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS BIG GOOFBALL :clown2: ,ALOT OF OTHER WRITERS :gaga: WOULD OF NEVER GOT INTO THE GRAFF GAME!! :bomb:

?? thats what i was saying, if you act llike you want/;like attention you look ga, so we dont.. therefore we dont (but obviously we do) we just dont appear to cause what i mentaiond

Originally posted by amaze@Jul 15 2002, 05:50 PM

The bay area is full of people who got their fame off of Legal walls, or train track walls where cops never come.

This was especially true when Giant moved to san francisco. Dream had his tracks in oakland, and dug had started psycho city, and funk city.

You never heard of gigs. Yes, he did the best shit then and bombed harder than any of the hometown hero niceguys.

Giant saw what was getting the most nationwide attention from a local scene and it fit what he did to a T.

Don't try and get all mad about it now.

Giant's best moment came when him and kept battled. Kept was too scared to do his own name and did all those AWR's so Giant couldn't diss. But kept got caught the 1st week. Giant won in my eyes...

Battles are so gay that maybe they both lost.

any one got flix from this battle?

Originally posted by 781@Nov 5 2004, 07:51 AM

any one got flix from this battle?

It seems like it's pretty old news, and they're probably cool with eachother now. But this is stolen from the "Beef Thread" by yoshy...

eba00370380f00000005.jpg

left to right

"i am nothing without my crew"

"ravers beat me up"

"what's style"

"another piece lost to pride"

"suck it, bitch"