GIANT

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by BigOatser

Still rocking the Giant Beach Zone boards. Too bad Beach Zone and all the workers suck dick. FUCK YALL. But its nice to have a Giant board from the mother land. Stay up playa.

haha... damn that's some old school information

the beach zone!

i bought a few pairs of blind jeans there in my day... met grey there once randomly in 96 i think

best memories are walking home from middle school and catching the discount donuts they had at the bakery in that shopping center

Lomas represent!

Originally posted by BigOatser

Still rocking the Giant Beach Zone boards. Too bad Beach Zone and all the workers suck dick. FUCK YALL. But its nice to have a Giant board from the mother land. Stay up playa.

haha... damn that's some old school information

the beach zone!

i bought a few pairs of blind jeans there in my day... met grey there once randomly in 96 i think

best memories are walking home from middle school and catching the discount donuts they had at the bakery in that shopping center

Lomas represent!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

History Buff

Originally posted by amaze

Giant's best moment came when him and kept battled. Kept was too scared to do his own name and did all those AWR's so Giant couldn't diss.

There's no reason to spread gossip Amazer. How about...

I was so scared that I went on to paint AWR pieces for the next 3 years! Doing more AWR pieces than anyone in that crew before or since.

The battle started over an argument "Real graf: at the yards? or on the streets?" I was bombing and had nothing too lose. And after we fought I was the dick that ended up doing all the dissing.

The battle is history and Giant is dope.

• 3 months later...

Giant zines and art

Awww yeah. Some old and rare zines by Giant and the Skullz Press are available on ebay - along with a bonus of some super-rare original art done by Giant for Think skateboards back in the day.

Giant One

The real steal here is an original copy of Huffer zine #1 from 1996! Featuring Giant, Rem, Twist, Cycle, Amaze, and all the other vintage SF killers. Plus naked girls.

Check it out. These zines are out of print, even from Skullz Press direct.

Thanks

Originally posted by Fugazi

Amen. I use to think Grey and Amaze were sick as fuck. Hell, I still like their shit. But when you see how much of a dick someone is, it makes you re-think things. Granted, they don't give a fuck what I think, I'll still say it. Giant is a nice guy. He's real with people. When I meet someone and they're nice, and then I see their shit, it makes it that much better in my eyes. Grey and Amaze are in this shit for themselves. Good fucking grief

Weak!

If your not doing for yourself man who the fuck are you painting for?

This isnt politics its a form of crime, anyone who is painting for the high fives is a fuckin toy in my book.

Peace

MineOne

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! minone settle down.. stop and think.. you really think people who are active (including grey and amaze) only paint for themselves,, they might not wwant anoying attention fronm everyone like toys but why do you think they write the same name?? duh... IT takes away from your image if you act like you want attention and is cool to act vise cversa youl get poistive attention from people like yourself backing them up (ie how your backing up grey amaze for ie: giving them positive attention) also when people are getting negative attention or being ignored.. of course there not gonna show theyre feelings (cause EVERY"ONE cares what other people think as humans (it effects you) so obviously youl say i dont care about his opiniion or else youl look stioopid if you showed you were effected.. many writers (including grey and amaze) doodle different names on paper.. so why would they write the same fucking 1 or teo names moslty duh atention.. you pioece of shit.. he even said in the all city book "fame is over rated"as in thats defnite part of what going for.. you / we are all trying to convinvce ourselves we dont write for attention of any form at all.. we only write for ourslelves thats all we care about 100% of the time rigght

Archived