GIANT

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that shit Amen!

Burque...cinco cero cinco!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225162f00000006.jpg'>

Agree!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225162f00000007.jpg'>

Doc!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225162f00000008.jpg'>

Giant!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225162f00000009.jpg'>

Agree, Doc, and Giant all contributed mad crazy to get the graff scene kickin'. These guys trailblazed and taught us how to rack paint, markers, and scam corporate America. Just having them as influences has kept me going! Thanks for the inspiration "G", you've always been cool as hell!

-Act

Guest Abc Eater

Inspiration

Giant is very inspiring and motivating to see his work.I think hes very original and well if you dont like giant then..........i dont theres something wrong with you:king:

can somebody say....

BANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I can!

BANGERS!

shit is SPLENDIFEROUS!

thank's to ACT for showing what was up w/ the burque!

So can I ask you where they all were... There's some childhood memories in those flicks I think but man it's been at least 10 years so...

the AGREE reminds me of the spot they had downtown. The character of the gun reminds me of the monolithic? The DOC I never saw and I can't figure out the wall. Actually that AGREE piece reminds me of the bangers i'd see downtown but that spot looks like it could be aerosol kingdom or monolothic because of the lighter ground color. Total shots in the dark though.

Early 90's spots.

The Agree and Giant are from the "Kingdom," just around the corner from there is the infamous "Pennslyvania wall" (DOC foto) where ATK claimed its fame off the I-25 freeway. I'll have to bust out with the "Monolithic" shit someday....for now, it's all classified!!!!

Guest beardo

i used to live close to monolithic and went to elementary school accross the street. id spend afternoons there on wednesdays cus we got out at 1:30. still the most amazing yard ive ever been to. i would LOVE to see your old flicks ACT, hope you post them some day.

woh

did you go to chaparal elementary beardo?

I went there 4th and 5th grade

I used to live near the monolithic and yeah definitely the best yard i've ever been to as well. I remember when they tore it down and they aired it on the news... So damn depressing and they did it just to spite the graffiti writers.

ACT yeah i have to say i'm really stoked you showed those flicks... Pennsylvania wall was right up the street from what later became JOLT's yard?

I remember seeing those productions off the highways... Man i'd really like to see those again.

Guest DRIPONERS

yo funk from the 505 cats in the house doc agree the masters of style in my book any time giant i got some old skool atk shit in books available to me as well as lots of new ish thats super funky when i get a scanner ill show the worls doc and agree 505 for life and every one from hear knows it good monolithics kingdom the closest we got any more is rat holes

if anyone ever tries to get you to go see this band called 'the shins' from the 505, dont go, they're on some gay-core shit. and i dont mean they like to sleep with other men, i mean, they like to sleep with small boys and $4.99 gerbils.

yo, big G would want me to warn the masses of these fucking dick-cheeses! psychadelic? pshhh... real musicians? psshhh... yeah man, those 2 chord bass lines were hot to def. that drummer was great too! i havent heard drums that dope since... umm... since ac/dc. it's cool that the B-52's let their gay monkey off its leash so it could play keyboards for the shins, cause without that great casio funk, that shit-hole of a show would'nt have been nearly as homo-core.

ATTENTION PLEASE, ATTENTION PLEASE:

everyone who's band name begins with "THE", please go drown yourself in a bucket of your own shit and piss.

ps, giant is dope

Not to stray from the subject (and many dues to Agree, even though he was gone before my time) but...

It's sad that so many people are mentioning great writers from burque, and not one has mentioned TWO-FACE - still keeping it real out there and someone with by far the most talent I have ever seen. I'm sure giant would agree too.

anyone got flicks? I'm sure you do...

I may have some stuff.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Not to stray from the subject (and many dues to Agree, even though he was gone before my time) but...

It's sad that so many people are mentioning great writers from burque, and not one has mentioned TWO-FACE - still keeping it real out there and someone with by far the most talent I have ever seen. I'm sure giant would agree too.

anyone got flicks? I'm sure you do...

I may have some stuff.

HA! I'm drawing in his book right now...

SLEEPWALKERS!

Originally posted by seeking

yo, big G would want me to warn the masses of these fucking dick-cheeses! psychadelic? pshhh... real musicians? psshhh... yeah man, those 2 chord bass lines were hot to def. that drummer was great too! i havent heard drums that dope since... umm... since ac/dc. it's cool that the B-52's let their gay monkey off its leash so it could play keyboards for the shins, cause without that great casio funk, that shit-hole of a show would'nt have been nearly as homo-core.

ATTENTION PLEASE, ATTENTION PLEASE:

everyone who's band name begins with "THE", please go drown yourself in a bucket of your own shit and piss.

ps, giant is dope

Seeking, has anyone ever told you to shut the fuck up? Im tired of ur faggot ass dictating everything that comes on this board. Just shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear you talk shit all day. You don't know shit about music, let alone you talk like your hot shit about everything when you don't know SHIT. Basicaly, the moral here is Seeking is a dickriding faggot, and Im tired of him running his mouth about shit he dosn't know about. Fuckin fag, stay out of the bay you fuckin canadian quier, and keep your gay ass music dictation out of this thread. Giant deserves the respect, no one wants to hear a fag like seeking. Why dos'nt your gay ass just band me now? Go suck a fuckin lollipop faggot.

p.s. Giant, good shit on hellhole.

Re: Go See the Shins!

Originally posted by actyourage

Sorry to put this on "G's" thread, but the Shins are a dope band, on some psychedelic shit, true musicians not on some hype shit either. Word up "Flake."

some str8 mickey D funk..lol...shins rock

Damn that dude agree is dope as fuck!!!!!I know he influenced a lot of heads to start bombin and keep it mad real...to include my boy saint one.Im surprised theres no r.i.p thread for him.Giant is jus way to fucking clean sick everything,hes done everything you can do with graff practically. I dont think he could paint sloppy with a gun to his head! mad respect and props to the g-man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nobody forgot 2face

everybody knows about 2FACE!

easily one of my favorite writers from the burque!

big up to all the ABQ KINGS *(I haven't lived there since 96 so don't get upset new school)

BRIKS, 2FACE, STAK, SOFA, TASK, WISK, WENT, CAST, ACT, AMEN, DOC, AGREE *R.I.P., JOLT, NORE, SUG, SAINT *TEKNO*, LINK *R.I.P., ROCK (this man was a real pioneer to abq.) SERIOUS, too many to mention ultimately.

i want to see an old albuquerque thread personally... some BRICKS, 2FACE...

Archived