GIANT

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I get on this fuckin' forum I find flics that I don't have. Thanks, guys.

Glad there's a lot of love out there for Albuquerque's contribution to our little world. Don't forget Stack and the rest of the 2ZC. The first super ill pieces I ever saw was a production by 2ZC. Before that, I had no idea it was more than just tags, other than the stuff I saw in Subway Art, which I couldn't relate to 'cause we didn't have subways in the desert.

-GIANT ONE-

Skullz

i agree about two zany crew,they are obvious fore fathers of alb's seen.check this:i was home about three months ago and dicke's gettin 2zc back up and rock and peks went all city with duke city-atk again.burque!!!!!!!!!!hey gigante,when and if you see jolter,tell him the twins said hello and we hope he's doing well.

Guest DRIPONERS

YO WHATS UP THIS ALB PLACE IS NICE I ROCK IT AAL THE TIME MAYOR CHAVEZ CANT AND WONT STOP US REALL HEADS JUST ROCKED TAGS ALL OVER NOB HILL DOWNTOWN AREA WITH THE CAN IN THE BACK POCKET

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Media OEC

YAY! I am writer who lives in Albuquerque too!...hahaha j/k but i bought one of those 5.00 black books once it was pretty worth it plus Giant gave me some of his own slap stickers with it so that was cool...In Dicke's moms house theres a sick framed 2ZC Dicke Giant blackbook page thing thats pretty cool........................ If I am there soon I'll prolly take a flick of it or something............peace

<MEDIA ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO OEC MMCK

Guest fr8lover

the BURNING ALIVE fire freight was one of the first trains i ever saw that made me say "hey im going to go to a trainyard and check this shit out" now look at me.

thanks giant...

Guest VoSe OnE...

GIANT WHEN YOU COMING BACK TO DENVER ?

I MISSED YOUR LAST SHOW OVER AT THE GALLERY

DIDNT YOU AND GREY GO BOMBING WITH MY BOY SAE AND RADE?

i seen your tag over at that SWS wall! MAD SKILLS!

PEACE VOSE ONER 720...:dazed:

Re: Its pretty funny......

Originally posted by PopGunWar

Once the legal walls dont please the crowd anymore and only bombers get any credit, you try to take it to the streets........

And dont be telling us to be out "killing shit" while you sit back and get famous off your $5 blackbook zines.

You still trying to sell those Simpson bites? I hope you od one day and rid this board of your annoying unwitty useless bullshit.

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: Re: Its pretty funny......

Originally posted by Frate Raper

You still trying to sell those Simpson bites? I hope you od one day and rid this board of your annoying unwitty useless bullshit.

yeah, especialy considering he isnt getting rich off anything, and he still bombs. people always have to hate just because someone works hard and makes a name for themselves.

Re: Re: Its pretty funny......

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Freakin hipster bet youv'e never been to a yard ....reight faper hater...cubby hole masterbator

Guest twztdgrfxxx

see my vest see my vest made from real gorilla chest

simpsons bites?

huh

don't know what simpsons you are talking bout, cause his characters are very different indeed.

i like your work.

don't want to tell you what you have probably heard from most people again though.

keep paintin even if it is legal walls, in my opinion graff (this may come as ashocker to most of you so brace yourselves) is not all about bombin- but is about expression and creativity no matter where or how you choose to exhibit it

just a thought.

l8r h8rs

zueS 1 tG rTB

rHODE iSLANDED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Originally posted by seeking

yo, big G would want me to warn the masses of these fucking dick-cheeses! psychadelic? pshhh... real musicians? psshhh... yeah man, those 2 chord bass lines were hot to def. that drummer was great too! i havent heard drums that dope since... umm... since ac/dc. it's cool that the B-52's let their gay monkey off its leash so it could play keyboards for the shins, cause without that great casio funk, that shit-hole of a show would'nt have been nearly as homo-core.

ATTENTION PLEASE, ATTENTION PLEASE:

everyone who's band name begins with "THE", please go drown yourself in a bucket of your own shit and piss.

ps, giant is dope

i like that band a lot. and i think they dropped the "the" for that reason. i hate most of those new bands as well, but i love them.

Archived