ZACK MORRIS DEMO

Guest serpent of the light

Guest serpent of the light

so i received said demo in the mail today. (i didnt see any other threads about this, sorry if its repetition).

i must say i enjoyed it. i found myself hc dancing during song 2, sorry if that was not your intention.

in the realm of advice, if you're asking (even if ya aint), speed shit up. the intro to song 1 is good, but if it were played quicker, and 2x through, i think it'd be damn near awesome. and general speed of the songs could be increased a bit. its not bad at all, i just prefer quicker stuff. i really liked the vocals, and the sample during song 2 is certainly interesting.

hit me on aim if you want further explanation or to tell me ot fekk off: xopenedeyesx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i actually got it yesterday. i have to listen it more because i was taking pictures yesterday when i popped it in. but i really did enjoy the second song. is that you on vocals zacko?? i really like the voice...very deep...i couldnt put a finger on what type of music it was.

Archived