drug-free?

Guest xgoldfrontsx

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This is pretty comical. Before I started coming to this message board, I had no idea nerds like you even existed. Straight edge, to me, was what you are after you ran out of beer. This is absolutely ridiculous. "sXe"! LOL. What a fucking joke. Seriously, this is some kindergarten type of shit. Its kind of cute actually. All these kids coming together and forming their own "we don't do drugs" club. Little club meetings at your hardcore shows. Beating kids up who aren't in the club. Putting little tattoos and such on yourself. Why the fuck are you so zealous over something so insignificant and trivial?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

This is pretty comical. Before I started coming to this message board, I had no idea nerds like you even existed. Straight edge, to me, was what you are after you ran out of beer. This is absolutely ridiculous. "sXe"! LOL. What a fucking joke. Seriously, this is some kindergarten type of shit. Its kind of cute actually. All these kids coming together and forming their own "we don't do drugs" club. Little club meetings at your hardcore shows. Beating kids up who aren't in the club. Putting little tattoos and such on yourself. Why the fuck are you so zealous over something so insignificant and trivial?

You my friend are the type of person I enjoy pummeling. The consept of Straightedge is, in its easiest explanation, a belief system. The belief that Doing drugs, Drinking, Smoking, and depending on the person lots of other things is wrong. That poisoning and destroying your body should be abstained from. There are so many things I could write on in that ignorant babble you typed. Getting a tattoo of staightedge or something related is a mark of pride. It is like a christian having a cross. A symbol of their beliefs. How can you call me zealous for having the mindset that those poisons aren't for me. And how dare you call my beliefs trivial. I wish I could have the chance to talk to you in person. The ignorant piss me off. Like you said you didn't know it existed til you came here. And you still don't know shit about it obviously. SO don't write on something you don't know about.

-Dezn one

CouragexCrew

dezn taking up the slack where i've been slacking, who said rival crews can't agree.

i said it in length, about why i am sxe what sxe has led me to become. never once did it involve anyone elses opinion about me. i will always be sxe by myself for myself. in fact that was a tshirt from like 93 or something.

a topic that has been touched on in these posts, is that of non-sxe friendship within a sxe persons life and it is something that i am flirting with right now, i usually dont let people who arent committed into my life because it turns into a power struggle, their weakness takes away from my time, it hurts my feelings i have been having real philosophical dilemmas with it. because never before in my life have i let someone who wasnt edge so close to my heart. it scares the living fuck out of me because i never want it to become a conflict even tho it is an inherent conflict. i dont let people in unless they mean something to themselves and in my "narrow-minded" eyes that means at very least being committed to being drug free. they dont have to wear an x but they do have to abstain from poison. my six cents.

jobe.

semafia

xchaosx

a fun twist

so, i used to be addicted to caffeine, drink and smoke cig's on the weekends, and smoked pot on the occaision.

the only reason i had to stop is cause my heart is fucked up and i have atrial fibrillation. im fucking straight edge by default. if i drink, not only will it fuck w/ the my blood clotting levels, it can also cause more frequent fibrillations whice can cause clotting and stroke. it sucks.

anyway, people that are sXe and xdrugsarentcoolbutbeingedgeisx and in yr face, are lame. i'm not gunna go around and blow smoke in yr face, so dont go around and preach to me. do unto others yada yada. live and let live. respect and be respected. i wish it were like that in the real world.......

Guest Dyptheria

i just can't believe that one of these sxe threads come up every month. this is coming in second place for the "most stupid recurring thread" right after "krylon or rusto" threads in the yard

Guest xgoldfrontsx

WHAT!

I've created a monster.

First off...If you don't like the thread, then don't read the damn thing, dammit.

Second off...I get so sick of the nonsensical statement "I hate blah blah for getting in my face and preaching about their shit." The only group that I've EVER had problems with in that department are Christians. People are afraid of things different from their small-ass world view. I have yet to meet any sxe person get in someone's face and "preach to them about anything. The only time it does happen is when it's to other kids of the drug-free persuasion. Preaching to the choir type thing. Anyway...this shite's old. I've heard the same argument since 93.

Respect to all the kids that aren't jaded with life and want to live every day to the fullest-without that extra kick that so many others need to get by. ABSORB!

LFT live for today

Guest GEAsusONEnep

"You my friend are the type of person I enjoy pummeling."

Are you threatening me online? Wow, you're a fucking moron. Maybe later we can have it out on AOL Instant Messenger and I'll send you a few instant knuckle sandwiches.

"How can you call me zealous for having the mindset that those poisons aren't for me."

Easy, you're TOO FUCKING ZEALOUS. You're blowing your "belief system" (I was laughing out loud while typing that) way out of proportion. OK, you believe that doing drugs is wrong; fine. You've been fucking brainwashed into believing that the fact that you don't do drugs has any sort of significance. No one cares that you don't do drugs.

"That poisoning and destroying your body should be abstained from."

So abstain from it. No need to march around the fucking world 12 times with it tattooed on yourself and on your t-shirt. We really don't give a fuck. If you are proud of something like that and have to be down with some huge fucking moronic group, then your parents should have paid more attention to you as a child.

"It is like a christian having a cross. "

I'm glad you choose to associate yourself with another group of morons.

"And how dare you call my beliefs trivial. "

They are. You don't do drugs. You assholes seem to be the only people on earth who believe that to be important.

"Like you said you didn't know it existed til you came here. And you still don't know shit about it obviously. SO don't write on something you don't know about."

Once again, you're turning it into some super secret stupid club. I don't know about it? You don't do drugs!!!! What else is there to know about it? Do I need to recite some secret straight edge chant? You're pretty weak-minded and unconfident in yourself if you can't just be a person who doesnt do drugs and has to be "straight edge".

unity as one stick together.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

"You my friend are the type of person I enjoy pummeling."

Are you threatening me online? Wow, you're a fucking moron. Maybe later we can have it out on AOL Instant Messenger and I'll send you a few instant knuckle sandwiches.

"How can you call me zealous for having the mindset that those poisons aren't for me."

Easy, you're TOO FUCKING ZEALOUS. You're blowing your "belief system" (I was laughing out loud while typing that) way out of proportion. OK, you believe that doing drugs is wrong; fine. You've been fucking brainwashed into believing that the fact that you don't do drugs has any sort of significance. No one cares that you don't do drugs.

"That poisoning and destroying your body should be abstained from."

So abstain from it. No need to march around the fucking world 12 times with it tattooed on yourself and on your t-shirt. We really don't give a fuck. If you are proud of something like that and have to be down with some huge fucking moronic group, then your parents should have paid more attention to you as a child.

"It is like a christian having a cross. "

I'm glad you choose to associate yourself with another group of morons.

"And how dare you call my beliefs trivial. "

They are. You don't do drugs. You assholes seem to be the only people on earth who believe that to be important.

"Like you said you didn't know it existed til you came here. And you still don't know shit about it obviously. SO don't write on something you don't know about."

Once again, you're turning it into some super secret stupid club. I don't know about it? You don't do drugs!!!! What else is there to know about it? Do I need to recite some secret straight edge chant? You're pretty weak-minded and unconfident in yourself if you can't just be a person who doesnt do drugs and has to be "straight edge".

ok seeing as i am the militant ass hole voice of reason on this board i'll take my side on this issue of "who cares" i care. whether it shows my ignorance, which i promise you is not ignorance only protection of self from having to take care of someone who fucks themself up (admittedly when i care about people i care about them way too much... so being edge protects me.)

this whole noone cares if you are edge opinion is a crock of shit. i wouldnt have met some of the people who are close to me had i not respected their sxe ideology. call me close minded i am. i believe that use and abuse of drugs even to the extent of a beer a week alters the person whose true self you are attempting to connect or communicate with, its a waste of time for me to build any sort of relationship or even establish means of communication with someone whose self i will never know because it is masked. i keep to my own and i am proud of it, and i like it when others give me a heads up before i start talking to them. if they are edge its a fuck of a lot easier for me to get over the fact that i am opening the door to a complete stranger. yes edge kids are notoriously shady fucks in terms of friendship, but i will know that thier shadiness is only influenced by their inherent selfishness rather than a mask of selfishness.

as for calling people zealots theres two or three paths i can take on this. was frederick douglass a zealot when he wanted to free people from slavery. what do you think drugs are they are a form of slavery they keep you bound and gagged so you cant speak out. so you cant know what is really going on. i was the first or second person on this board to say the government knew about sept. 11, i lended credence to the fact that it was more likely an inside job, and almost every single person said something to the effect of stop being paranoid stop being overzealous with your anarchist opinion. GUESS WHAT i was right. there is nothing wrong with being overzealous or even just plain zealous for that matter, in ways it proves that you actually do give a fuck about the majority of humanity, when i will be the first person to say i dont give a fuck about humanity. ever heard the phrase stand up for something or fall for everything. thats is one of my lifelong mottos. i stand up for living a drug free lifestyle, i am a prohibitionist at heart but do realize that human greed will consume the public, lack of social morality will break everything down. dont you think that if people were not drunk or high there would be more social unity because people would KNOW the other people they would be able to trust them with their feelings and they would be able to reach a higher form of social structure realizing where we are out now is similar to sodom and gomorrah (oops i used a biblical reference im going to get shit on for that one.)

xshaunxcoffinx

sxemafioso.

chaos2002.

Guest PHYNE

oh man check out those butterfly bed sheets dude has .:lol: :lol: :lol:

but anyways,drugs..hehehe i love pot,smoke it daily....pills are cool,xanax,vicodins,percocets,etc.....somas are cool.....i dont drink tho so am i fucked up or what?i do all kinds of drugs but i dont drink....lol never done coke,crack,smack or any of those crazy death drugs...im all pot and pills lol...maybe i need to drink more? peace:king:

ok this is the thing with xxx ive been edge for 7 years, but i wouldnt go up to some normal person and say hey im "straightedge" i keep that term and that attitude when im reffering to "hardcore", what i dont like is closeminded kids that are edge and decide to alienate themselves from other people that are not "straightedge" that shit is lame and inconsiderate, another thing i cant stand is xxx kids that pass judgement on peopel that have thier beleifs or had them in the past and dont now!

fuck xxx

its all about being true to yourself not for others!

I have known a number of kids who make a lameass mockery of "true" sXe, claiming the label of sXe for themselves when the real story is they were always too pussy to take a sip or hit the pipe or take that bump of meth. I'm not saying drugs and partying heavily is for everyone, definitely isn't, but its pathetic of some kids to use "straightedge" as an excuse when they could just admit theyre still scared. By the way I only wrote this cuz of specific people i know that are like this. I personally am an everyday nug smoker, like to drink hard on occasion, and im always down for hallucinogens, theres nothing evil or really detrimental about the drugs i choose to do, so I and other people who use them don't deserve to get any shit for doing so. As far as that aggressive militant stuff goes, what is the difference between that and what the nazis did? Violently imposing your beliefs on someone else. Understand that everyone does not think the same way you do. Thats why more people should smoke a bowl and just chill. or chill without smokin, either way.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i dont let people in unless they mean something to themselves and in my "narrow-minded" eyes that means at very least being committed to being drug free. they dont have to wear an x but they do have to abstain from poison

Has it occured to you that you are a control freak who forces other people to believe what you believe in order to be "worthwhile" in your eyes? Plenty of my friends have WILDLY different political/religious/moral views than I do, and we do fight, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be in my life?

i dont let people in unless they mean something to themselves

If they mean ANYTHING to themselves they won't allow themselves to be bullied and judged

Archived