PEACE! IM OUT!

ÀEL GRINGO?

What the hell has happened to 12oz Prophet? oooh so long ago I loved coming here and reading intelligent threads about actual writers and topics. A couple years ago believe it or not everyone wasnt so fucking ignrorant... Maybe I was just an ignrorant toy back then too :beat: ... The board has become overrun with toys and stupid kids, I personally have had enough... so Im am leaving... fairwell...

:spent:

What ever happened to the magazine?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ego trippin

quti whinging

12 oz WILL become a bboys.com if you all keep whinging and say it's gonna become like it. so shutup

Guest platapie

yuoll be back. they all say there goign to leave and they all come back. its the ones that dont say anythign that slwoly fade into the back ground then all of a sudden someone starts a thread saying whatever happened to__________. thats how yo uknow yo uhave made it to the real world and no longer depend on 12oz for enjoyment.

Originally posted by ¿EL GRINGO?

I loved coming here and reading intelligent threads about actual writers and topics.

ummm well you should probably check 'third rail' or any of the other areas besides channel zero...

bye now.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

well ive never seen one post from u on here but oh well peace.

this is also true.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

:lol:

plat --> i think your 12oz journal got lost

im thinkign the same thing. and it sucks to think it didnt even maek it past one person. but hey mayeb one day.

Originally posted by platapie

im thinkign the same thing. and it sucks to think it didnt even maek it past one person. but hey mayeb one day.

don't worry, i'm starting it now :crazy:

me use a canson blacky.

yep.

Archived