Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OneMore-AOM

A Couple Sketches

i like the first one..i dont really know why..its just appealing..more the right hand part that looks like a hand/claw...

i really don't know what it is but u have something goin there...just keep doin it over...it gets better if u practice....but then again who am i to tell u that u need practice.........:cool:

i really don't know what it is but u have something goin there...just keep doin it over...it gets better if u practice....but then again who am i to tell u that u need practice.........:cool:

"....................no thanks."

Why dont you eat a fat cock sammich ya fucking toy nerd. Looking through all your posts and you havent posted pics for shit. Why dont you quit being an internet writer and go painting sometime rectal wart.

Guest 455

I'm feeling that character-that shit is ill......it doesn't really look like anything people are painting in Seattle.....I like Pars' characters also...hell yeah,right on.[ OH!.....EMPTY?.....You pee "SK's"?.]

Wow, you have a very unique style, im feeling it for the most part. Keep at it man.

-A

Guest eessee

i'm feeling it work on the letter construction more and it'll be vicious...