fixed the flicks..a little bit of a lot.

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah..i keep it gully...no for some reason the website made some flicks smaller than others...gimme a break here...

man those fucking a2m kids are lucky...they get all the good refridgerator cars....i caught a bnsf that had some a2m tags on it with markers....i was pissed thats how many of them they see...

they got enough that they can just catch tags on the extras....fuckers.

:heated:

im not that pissed, just wish i had more in my area.

:o

Originally posted by chozer

man those fucking a2m kids are lucky...they get all the good refridgerator cars....i caught a bnsf that had some a2m tags on it with markers....i was pissed thats how many of them they see...

they got enough that they can just catch tags on the extras....fuckers.

:heated:

im not that pissed, just wish i had more in my area.

:o

yeah...it sucks when people dont get those..heh..i had the pleasure of decorating a cryotrans recently...so lovely.

Guest SPFlatty

who's piece is that which looks like it has white christmas lights on it? it made me laugh...i'm curious to know what could possess you to do something like that to your piece.

Originally posted by SPFlatty

who's piece is that which looks like it has white christmas lights on it? it made me laugh...i'm curious to know what could possess you to do something like that to your piece.

its none other than wil oner...and why not?what would posess you to do anything with graffiti?i think it looks cool...polka dots for life cousin!stay up!

Damn never seen those..

Damn never seen those Refregerator trains. there fuckin sick

Props to that Worm & Lewis join up

I need a little help on some posting sites. Imagestation dosent work and Freephoto is down i need to know some other ones please reply

Cheers

Nice Post ..

Archived