DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cantbuffthis+Nov 10 2005, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cantbuffthis - Nov 10 2005, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by feel it@Nov 10 2005, 03:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-jo king@Nov 8 2005, 04:45 AM

TAKING DOUBLE ORAL-

ff0qr5.jpg

bump on that

THE DARK ORDER :hatred:

DOUBLE BUMP , SUB SHUDNT HAVE LINED TDO FOR NO APPARANT REASON AND WRITE "SUB FUCK TDO" END OF.

[/b]

YOU'RE BUMPIN A FLIK THAT SAYS 'TAKING DOUBLE ORAL' ABOVE IT. ARE YOU GAY???????

BUM(P)!

Originally posted by traindriver2005+Sep 14 2005, 08:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (traindriver2005 - Sep 14 2005, 08:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Say What?@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM

dyettakezom7hy.jpg

shit, i took this, must of come off that tk website i posted it on....thank u anyway :love2:

[/b]

BUMP THIS...... :king:

THOSE TEACH PIECES^^ ARE FUCKIN BAD! :king:

BY THE WAY HI HOME TIME/SOLID AS CUNT/FEEL IT/GRAFF LONDON/GANJA MON/SPONGE BOB/GAYLORD FOCKER/PEE WEE HERMAN/SUB KILLA/ETC ETC (NUFF LOG IN NAMES) HOWS IT GOING? LONG TIME NO SPEAK, HOWS TRICKS MUCKER?

WHY ALL THE HATE FOR SUB? YOU SEEM QUITE UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING.

Originally posted by cantbuffthis+Nov 10 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cantbuffthis - Nov 10 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by feel it@Nov 10 2005, 03:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-jo king@Nov 8 2005, 04:45 AM

TAKING DOUBLE ORAL-

ff0qr5.jpg

bump on that

THE DARK ORDER :hatred:

DOUBLE BUMP , SUB SHUDNT HAVE LINED TDO FOR NO APPARANT REASON AND WRITE "SUB FUCK TDO" END OF.

[/b]

This marks a sad day in the London scene. Hopefully justice will be served. SUB DDS...One of my faves. True king.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by cantbuffthis@Jan 28 2006, 01:15 AM

At the End of the day, TDO didnt instigate that beef,tdo aint no kunts that go dogged peeps for the joke of it, it got brung to them,so stop hating...

TDO DID INSTIGATE THAT BEEF SO GO FUCK YOURSELF TOY, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. KEEP YOUR LOUDMOUTH SHUT ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

boohoo "stop hating"

TURD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice updates...saw that diabolical dubstas thing recently, i think its like 94 or somethin. proper old.

tdo are boring little kids, stop mentioning them on the DDS thread...SUB is a king, everyone knows it, tdo suck dick, everyone knows that too...there we go, problem solved...

Originally posted by anon7574@Feb 24 2006, 11:12 AM

nice updates...saw that diabolical dubstas thing recently, i think its like 94 or somethin. proper old.

ITS FROM 92. ANYONE GOT FILX OF THE PROPHETS FROM BETHLEHEM HUGE DUB AT FINCHLEY ROAD FROM THE SAME YEAR? WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT.

• 1 month later...

Archived