DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest dont give a fuck who you are tube gangster king or toy..no need to insult and patronise heads on the net after all thats what internet toys do. And yes i am assuming those reaches were caught by someone else...if they are tox's own then props to him for improvin style wise if not then why get your knickers in a twist.

Originally posted by brasse hed@Jul 13 2005, 04:34 PM

if they are tox's own then props to him for improvin style wise

the tox reaches are the same as those tox tube bombs with paint thinner or battery acid or whatever that dude is using these days, so the answer to the big style question:you do the math.

"brasse hed" and "cillit bang" ride the lines and get spun like the little toys you are. You spend your lives on internet forums and think you know whats going on. You are not worthy to speak of writers like Tox or any of DDS. I will insult and patronise all I want because you are a weak internet toy...

Originally posted by Tube Gangster@Jul 14 2005, 02:38 PM

"brasse hed" and "cillit bang" ride the lines and get spun like the little toys you are. You spend your lives on internet forums and think you know whats going on. You are not worthy to speak of writers like Tox or any of DDS. I will insult and patronise all I want because you are a weak internet toy...

Agreeind with you there 'Tube Gangster'

'cillit_bang' and 'brasse head' your versions of graffing are signing the bill at a noncey bar with mummy and daddy's credit card. Stop always banging on about style when Tox comes up, he's a legend amongst commuters, a figure head for TRUE writers and most of all he's considered a c*nt by LU staff which is great. FUCK LU, FUCK BTP and most of all FUCK THE TWATS THAT DON'T REALLY GRAFF.

well said my little internet cleg nuts...tox is a king so stop shit talking and dds would never even come on a site like this to read your insignificant leechcraft MONGREL JIBBERISH.....

worthless piss drops......

now post some fliks and entertain me.....web hobits!

"fuck the twats that dont really graff" get your facts straight before you start throwin around insults like that you dont have a clue about me stop acting like you do and most of all stop geting your knickers in a twist over fuck all resulting in half a page of bull shit.

Originally posted by super_hooper+Jul 14 2005, 09:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (super_hooper - Jul 14 2005, 09:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tube Gangster@Jul 14 2005, 02:38 PM

Agreeind with you there 'Tube Gangster'

'cillit_bang' and 'brasse head' your versions of graffing are signing the bill at a noncey bar with mummy and daddy's credit card. Stop always banging on about style when Tox comes up, he's a legend amongst commuters, a figure head for TRUE writers and most of all he's considered a c*nt by LU staff which is great. FUCK LU, FUCK BTP and most of all FUCK THE TWATS THAT DON'T REALLY GRAFF.

[/b]

Yeah, cos you know exactly who cillit bang and brasse head are, don't you? :haha:

Archived