Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SE4_2002

DDS Crew London

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"cosa is gangster like me."

yer thats REAL GANGSTA aint it :haha: :haha: :haha:

gangsta like 50 cent

oi 'da decorators' ha ha mate if you were any big man like you constantly make out,i doubt you would spend this much time on this thread showing off to toys that dont even write or know who you are,you go on and on and on about all your stories and shit,and i for one dont give a fuck.when you do your fuckin props constantly you make a big deal bout listing every name you can think of,all obscure names from back whenever,you dont know shit and the dds boys i know certainly wouldnt care or know that you constantly give them props on this fucking thread,none of them even look at this.this means that you only list names in order to show off to the ghosts who relish this thread and get your cyber dick sucked by faceless toys..i doubt you are dds,as if i give a shit anyway,and if you are your a fuckin loser..fuck you and your big toy mouth..beeeatch