Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SE4_2002

DDS Crew London

Recommended Posts

 

What you accusing me of Frank? Why you asking everyone when the person to ask is me? You never thought to send a PM to me and ask? Only stuff I've deleted recently is some squabbling in UK commuters thread. If you don't like that you are welcome to go find a different forum to post on. Explain what you accusing me of and why you are accusing me.

 

don't fucking patronise me. you talk and act like a fucking school teacher cos youve got a bit of "moderator" power. and don't tell me to go post on a different forum thanks, i'm quite happy to talk and post flix on this one, just aint down with someone censoring shit just cos they can. let home time fight his own battles? he's quite happy to laugh and take the piss out of everyone else so why start "moderating" when someone says something back?????? or is just that he's part of your 'in crowd' and thats why you're defending home time against any slightly harsh remarks made against him?

 

explain? :five-o:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i doubt bobs protecting anyone...

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b

Frank, I'm not protecting anyone. I don't have an "in-crowd" in the slightest so really not sure what that is all about. Carry thinking whatever you're thinking but I promse you that isn't the case. As for censorship you must be having a laugh; if I were to censor this place there wouldn't be a single toy posting. Look at the amount of shit in every UK thread, hardly much censorship going on? If a page descends into squabble it gets to stay up a while so all involved get to read what is said against them, then it is all cleared up. School teacher you say? More like the caretaker cleaning up after everyone else.

 

*EDIT= If iI did have an "in-crowd", as you say, it really would not have Home Time in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Home Time@Mar 4 2005, 08:49 AM

oh well, my family love me.

 

To quote the man himself: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak@Mar 4 2005, 03:00 AM

i doubt bobs protecting anyone...

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

 

stay out. you got 8000+ posts and youre still wack. internet toys dont get a say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true, can people fuck off with this crap, go onto some other fucking thread to be petty, id say moderators should delete anything that isnt photos or thread related, and to all these back yard bitching slags, PLEASE grow up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Mar 4 2005, 05:53 PM

true, can people fuck off with this crap, go onto some other fucking thread to be petty, id say moderators should delete anything that isnt photos or thread related, and to all these back yard bitching slags, PLEASE grow up

 

i'm the nuts..... :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

youre the shit frank, we need to start up a 'graffiti gods' thread just for that sketch alone:), but even with all my love and adoration of that masterful steaming lump of goodness, i dont think its DDS related no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by laughoutloud+Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laughoutloud - Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Mar 4 2005, 03:00 AM

i doubt bobs protecting anyone...

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

 

stay out. you got 8000+ posts and youre still wack. internet toys dont get a say.

[/b]

fuck off.

what does me having a lot of posts (by the way, i havent heard that before) have to do with what i say?

what i originally said would still stand if somone with 1 post said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Mar 4 2005, 08:14 PM

youre the shit frank, we need to start up a 'graffiti gods' thread just for that sketch alone:), but even with all my love and adoration of that masterful steaming lump of goodness, i dont think its DDS related no?

 

 

agreed. i've taken it off now..... besides the streets just aint ready for the FRESH FRANK FUNK ;)

 

SAFE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there we go, a true inspiration for everbody posting, including hometime :biglaugh: i hereby proclaim you 'diplomatic frank', and bump for the slam stuff as well, thats the sort of shit we need to see, fliks fliks fliks...... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak+Mar 4 2005, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Mar 4 2005, 08:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Mar 4 2005, 03:00 AM

i doubt bobs protecting anyone...

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

 

stay out. you got 8000+ posts and youre still wack. internet toys dont get a say.

fuck off.

what does me having a lot of posts (by the way, i havent heard that before) have to do with what i say?

what i originally said would still stand if somone with 1 post said it.

[/b]

 

your post count doesnt come into it. i just find it amusing you have 8000 posts and are wack. disregard that bit and just read the internet toy part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont remember allowing anyone to start bitching on my thread.lol

 

Minions thou shall not cuss amoungst thou rechid selves....

 

U worthless helmet scrapings :bday:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 09:03 PM

your post count doesnt come into it. i just find it amusing you have 8000 posts and are wack. disregard that bit and just read the internet toy part.

if it doesnt come into it why bring it up?

and you got me hurt there man, a cuss from somebody i dont know (therefore dont value their opinion) over the internet. ouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DaDecorators@Mar 4 2005, 10:08 PM

I dont remember allowing anyone to start bitching on my thread.lol

 

Minions thou shall not cuss amoungst thou rechid selves....

 

U worthless helmet scrapings :bday:

 

if you are who i think you are, then you need to withdraw right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak+Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 09:03 PM

your post count doesnt come into it. i just find it amusing you have 8000 posts and are wack. disregard that bit and just read the internet toy part.

if it doesnt come into it why bring it up?

and you got me hurt there man, a cuss from somebody i dont know (therefore dont value their opinion) over the internet. ouch.

[/b]

 

just because you dont know them doesnt mean you shouldnt value their opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DaDecorators@Mar 4 2005, 10:08 PM

I dont remember allowing anyone to start bitching on my thread.lol

 

Minions thou shall not cuss amoungst thou rechid selves....

 

U worthless helmet scrapings :bday:

 

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...