Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SE4_2002

DDS Crew London

Recommended Posts

well das me done. cant find ne more dds stuff!!!

 

any1 no if TOX was in dds?

coz dem tox boms down edgware road have a dds bombs after it right?? :huh2:

 

zom_steas1.jpg

 

zomerok_fume1.jpg

 

steas fume zomb :king: :king: :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Say What?@Feb 1 2005, 06:21 PM

well das me done. cant find ne more dds stuff!!!

 

any1 no if TOX was in dds?

coz dem tox boms down edgware road have a dds bombs after it right?? :huh2:

 

:haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Feb 2 2005, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Feb 2 2005, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Say What?@Feb 1 2005, 06:19 PM

take_yeah01.jpg

 

 

 

One of my favourite throwups. Damn nice.

The Teach that is...

[/b]

 

ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WAS YEAH AND TAKE'S THROWYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo

some of you guys are so wack it's unbelievable... BTs check this so stop hotting up peoples names and then try to show off your 'knowledge'...

Do you think the guys that did those throw-ups have ever heard of you.. of course not you toys! so why you talking about them?? who you showing off to? there's no girls here!!

 

DDS are the most important crew in London, fact. however this thread might as well not be here if people just want to ask dick head questions like... "is tox in dds" etc etc etc.

A wise man said once, don't argue with fools so I don't know what i'm doing writing this but you people should really learn to HUSH YOUR GUMS... :hatred: :five-o: :chicken: :clown2: :hatred: :hatred:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're buffing the track at white city by this time tomorrow there'll be less pieces on the lines there the mean and hope have gone the DDS ones can't be far off the old fume and mood have gone.

this is it london Olympic bid clean up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Schnitzel@Feb 4 2005, 12:15 PM

they're buffing the track at white city by this time tomorrow there'll be less pieces on the lines there the mean and hope have gone the DDS ones can't be far off the old fume and mood have gone.

this is it london Olympic bid clean up!

 

Gloucester Rd trackshave been buffed this week too. loads of old, old stuff disappearing

 

fuck the Olympics, Paris can have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be a good thing- instead of everyone going "oh can't pain there that belong's to such and such" everyone can go off without stepping on any toes! every cloud has a silver lining. and if you don't get the olympic you now got some nice emulsioned walls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Schnitzel@Feb 4 2005, 12:56 PM

Could be a good thing- instead of everyone going "oh can't pain there that belong's to such and such" everyone can go off without stepping on any toes! every cloud has a silver lining. and if you don't get the olympic you now got some nice emulsioned walls!

 

 

I agree. I wouldnt start majorly re decorating untill after we lose the olympic bid tho',

 

They'll be keeping a close eye on em.

 

 

Say what, you're very good at taking photos out of tube windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...