DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

What you accusing me of Frank? Why you asking everyone when the person to ask is me? You never thought to send a PM to me and ask? Only stuff I've deleted recently is some squabbling in UK commuters thread. If you don't like that you are welcome to go find a different forum to post on. Explain what you accusing me of and why you are accusing me.

don't fucking patronise me. you talk and act like a fucking school teacher cos youve got a bit of "moderator" power. and don't tell me to go post on a different forum thanks, i'm quite happy to talk and post flix on this one, just aint down with someone censoring shit just cos they can. let home time fight his own battles? he's quite happy to laugh and take the piss out of everyone else so why start "moderating" when someone says something back?????? or is just that he's part of your 'in crowd' and thats why you're defending home time against any slightly harsh remarks made against him?

explain? :five-o:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak

i doubt bobs protecting anyone...

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

Guest imported_b0b

Frank, I'm not protecting anyone. I don't have an "in-crowd" in the slightest so really not sure what that is all about. Carry thinking whatever you're thinking but I promse you that isn't the case. As for censorship you must be having a laugh; if I were to censor this place there wouldn't be a single toy posting. Look at the amount of shit in every UK thread, hardly much censorship going on? If a page descends into squabble it gets to stay up a while so all involved get to read what is said against them, then it is all cleared up. School teacher you say? More like the caretaker cleaning up after everyone else.

*EDIT= If iI did have an "in-crowd", as you say, it really would not have Home Time in it.

Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Mar 4 2005, 05:53 PM

true, can people fuck off with this crap, go onto some other fucking thread to be petty, id say moderators should delete anything that isnt photos or thread related, and to all these back yard bitching slags, PLEASE grow up

i'm the nuts..... :king:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by laughoutloud+Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laughoutloud - Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Mar 4 2005, 03:00 AM

i mean, this is a fucking internet forum, who needs protecting from someone behind a screen somewhere?

stay out. you got 8000+ posts and youre still wack. internet toys dont get a say.

[/b]

fuck off.

what does me having a lot of posts (by the way, i havent heard that before) have to do with what i say?

what i originally said would still stand if somone with 1 post said it.

Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Mar 4 2005, 08:14 PM

youre the shit frank, we need to start up a 'graffiti gods' thread just for that sketch alone:), but even with all my love and adoration of that masterful steaming lump of goodness, i dont think its DDS related no?

agreed. i've taken it off now..... besides the streets just aint ready for the FRESH FRANK FUNK ;)

SAFE

Originally posted by sneak+Mar 4 2005, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Mar 4 2005, 08:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 05:13 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Mar 4 2005, 03:00 AM

stay out. you got 8000+ posts and youre still wack. internet toys dont get a say.

fuck off.

what does me having a lot of posts (by the way, i havent heard that before) have to do with what i say?

what i originally said would still stand if somone with 1 post said it.

[/b]

your post count doesnt come into it. i just find it amusing you have 8000 posts and are wack. disregard that bit and just read the internet toy part.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 09:03 PM

your post count doesnt come into it. i just find it amusing you have 8000 posts and are wack. disregard that bit and just read the internet toy part.

if it doesnt come into it why bring it up?

and you got me hurt there man, a cuss from somebody i dont know (therefore dont value their opinion) over the internet. ouch.

Originally posted by DaDecorators@Mar 4 2005, 10:08 PM

I dont remember allowing anyone to start bitching on my thread.lol

Minions thou shall not cuss amoungst thou rechid selves....

U worthless helmet scrapings :bday:

if you are who i think you are, then you need to withdraw right away.

Originally posted by sneak+Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Mar 5 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Mar 4 2005, 09:03 PM

if it doesnt come into it why bring it up?

and you got me hurt there man, a cuss from somebody i dont know (therefore dont value their opinion) over the internet. ouch.

[/b]

just because you dont know them doesnt mean you shouldnt value their opinion.

Originally posted by Home Time+Mar 5 2005, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Mar 5 2005, 01:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DaDecorators@Mar 4 2005, 10:08 PM

I dont remember allowing anyone to start bitching on my thread.lol

Minions thou shall not cuss amoungst thou rechid selves....

U worthless helmet scrapings :bday:

if you are who i think you are, then you need to withdraw right away.

[/b]

yeah your right I will withdraw....from yo mamma's pussy.

go fuk yourself who ever you are it dosnt matter to me your all dickheds on here anyway...that includes me for replying to you :gaga:

Archived