DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by b0b@Jan 23 2005, 02:15 PM

That don't look like Rough's character at all.  Looks like a classic Zomby character.

yeh i fort that was a zomb character thas y i aded it. but sum1 up der sed take it off its disrespectfull......? :huh2: :huh2:

and yeh i did edit my post, i got rid of that rough character

Guest imported_b0b

This message came in from someone who would know what they are talking about, everyone should read it and think what what they are posting be it pictures or words. Basically this place is like talking aloud on a crowded train, you never know how might be listening.

"listen mate i have heard from a very, very reliable source thatBTP regularly check the forum for info and this is one of their main ways of intelligence gathering.

I'm telling you to warn everyone that the chances are flicks that they post will have not been seen by the police and so they come on the forum to see new stuff for the first time!

I have felt this for a long time but I think that this forum contributes nothing to graff in its present state....it is a tool that we are not using properly yet....instead it is being used against us.

the only stuff should be old school stuff over 10 yrs old."

This is very true. We just had some police in the American threads. Be sensible about what you post.

Originally posted by Say What?@Jan 27 2005, 05:06 PM

11.jpg[/img]

this one just reminded me somewhat of ghost ris's (from nyc late 80s, early 90s) style. not saying its a bite cause they probably werent even aware of each other at that time, if at all. still the "h" looks uncannily similar...

Archived