Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jo king@Nov 11 2004, 09:14 AM

[im sayin....u shouldnt go on like u lot still do bare ....u get a bit done, but in the main,DDS has had there day.

listen, how much we actually do will never be disclosed on here....but yeah, we get a bit done.....now what a bit is, is for us to know and for people like you to speculate about cause you will never really know.

and as for us being on the way out....I just dont see it mate, and nor does anyone who knows how many 'bits' we get up to.

Peace, no war!

im not a huge fan of there styles but to diss them afta so many immatated them for years is beyond me... two years ago thery were the best thing since amsterdaams redlight district. if you got nuffin good to say then dont botha . who in here can actually say there up more than dds? ...................................................... exactly

Originally posted by jo king+Nov 12 2004, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Nov 12 2004, 10:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jo king@Nov 12 2004, 10:38 AM

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DOIN DIETS STYLE</span>

Im jus playin...no diss intended... :innocent:

[/b]

thats ok...people have been dissing us since we smashed london in the first place...about 12 yrs ago now....CD tried it...where are they now?...pulse tried it and got battered....and since it all began DDs have done trains year in, year out for all that time....and this year same thing.....so when we go on like we know everything there is to know bout the underground system and smashing it, its cause we have and we do. ( NO OTHER CREWS ..EVER, HAVE DONE AS MUCH FOR AS LONG....IN LONDON). thankyou, good night and god bless! :king:

bollox get the fuck out of here, youre the biggest pile of shit to hit us since george bush, get off your fucking high horse and present yourself you fucking pussy, piss off, or at least actually admit to doing something productive 'mr photographer', a living joke....

Originally posted by crakhead@Nov 16 2004, 04:16 PM

has any one seen the new walkers crisp's advert i only saw a glimps of it an im sure i see sum peices which looked like members of dds????

Yeah. Green and yellow Sauna throwies ( or SHU 2, not sure) all in the background. They were a bit blatent so i think he might have been something to do with making the advert.

Yo prisoner,

you dont get my point, DDS have done loads of damage no ifs and buts about it, but it pisses me off when people like yourself seem to think that the quality of there work is good. 99% of it is toy, apart from the odd zomby piece, which are mostly identical. Open your eyes and look at rest of the world and see how much DDS is lagging behind in style and innovation. For them to be londons 'premier' crew, you are sadly disulusioned. They are toy. Damage kings yes. Work out the difference moron.